When you have a meeting with Dutch and Hosea to help form a plan

Sorry for the wait. Some stressful stuff happened (someone died, grandparents' conditions got worse, dad ended up in hospital at one point, my mental health went up and down a lot, etc).

Arthur:

He doesn't care, he will give a suspicious look, wondering why he wasn't allowed in since he's usually allowed to listen in. But he won't question it. He will just tell you to tell him what he has to do and he will do it. When you ramble to him about the plan, unsure if it's wise or annoyed at the plan Dutch is deciding to go with, he will listen closely and try to solve it with you or try to assure you that the plan can work and Dutch wouldn't do anything stupid for no reason.

John:

He will be curious, trying to ask you in a way it doesn't make it obvious he wants to know what was said. If you just shrug him off, he will frown but say nothing, trusting you and the other two to make the right decisions. Sometimes, but not a lot, he will complain with his hands up, telling you partners should share things and not keep secrets. If you do tell him he's quick to lean in so nobody else hears, wearing a look of eager curiousity and like a little boy who got what he wanted.

Dutch:

He likes to have you in the meetings because he trusts you, and he believes you will always agree with him so he has backup if Hosea disagrees with him. When you disagree with him and side with Hosea he's very annoyed, giving you eyes as if to say 'you are my partner, you are supposed to be on my side!' and he will remember this for days, acting petty about it even. When you agree with him he feels such a sense of smugness and superiority; giving you these sensual, proud eyes. After the planning he will go over it with you later on, reminding you of your task and what to do and what he will do, which is usually not a lot.

Hosea:

He's happy to have you there, to have someone with fresh eyes and maybe other opinions. It's always good to consider all ways to go about something. When you don't agree with him will both discuss it calmly, seeing whose way is safer and a bigger chance of success. Dutch hates it when you both disagree with him as he takes it as a personal attack, even though Hosea assures him it's not. He's glad when you disagree with Dutch because it's nice to finally have someone else say it to the man. After the planning will both still sit together to go over it, ensure both got it and know your parts.

Charles:

As long as you do what you think is wisest he will go along because he trusts you, and he also trusts Hosea. He has his doubts about Dutch, especially the longer he stayed with this gang, but he trusts you and Hosea enough to convince Dutch to make the right calls and not endanger anyone. So when you leave the meeting he will first study you: seeing from your body language and face if it went good or not, if he can approach or if he should stay back. If he sees you need the space to think he will stay back. If he sees he can approach he will do so, asking if it went okay and if he should get ready.

Javier:

He will be curious but stay silent and not question anything. He doesn't like putting his safety in the hands of others, especially not most of these people, but he trusts you and Dutch to make the right calls so he will just be silent and see how it goes. Though he will ask how it went, as in mentally and/or if there was a lot of arguing or you all got along well, as he's ready to give you a shoulder to rest against if you need it.

Kieran:

He's just worried each time they will have said to get rid of the extra weight; him. But each time you assure him no, and even if it came to the table you would smack it right off. He doesn't ask for more than that. He's very curious but he knows he isn't really in a position to ask about important things. Only if you tell him will he listen nervously, otherwise he just hums and continues his work to try and not ponder about it.

Mary-Beth:

She will gossip with the others about what it could be. She won't admit this but seeing you so serious and discussing plans with the two others is very sexy to her. So while she's gossiping or after she will be busy staring at you, admiring all your features, feeling such an attraction right now that makes her want to just grab you and kiss you all over. She is quick to look away when you catch her staring gaze though, finding herself embarrassed now at how own thoughts. So once you are done she won't talk for a bit as she first wants to calm down.

Sadie:

She will be annoyed, wanting to also attend it. When you exit, she will hurry over each time before walking aside you, trying to act casual, asking if everything is okay. When you tell her she can just ask what the plan is, she drops the act right away and asks how it went and if she has part in it. She wants all details, she likes to know what will happen, especially if it could include her. If it doesn't include her she will try to pursue you to involve her, assuring you she can handle this.