Levi x Oc (Angst)

"Cadet Ortinna, Corporal, you're needed at the wall. More rouge titans are inside the wall." Erwin tells the duo. They were cleaning the attic when he had told them. "Is that titan-shifter plugging the wall up again?" Luna asked, not looking at the taller male. "Jaeger is plugging the wall." With that, the three rode to the wall, before seeing several titans. Levi glances at the feline cadet, who winked at him as she got off her horse. "Be careful Luna." The short male tells her. "Don't worry Levi. Ready?" He nods at her and they both started to take them down.

Levi's Death aka End 1
It had happen too fast. Luna was fighting off a titan when from the corner of her eye, she sees Levi in a titan's mouth, before it had chomped down, eating his lower half. "LEVI!" The feline meows, killing the last two titans before looking for the corporal. "Levi?" "L-l..na......" It was faint, but she heard it. On the ground before her was no other than Humanity's Strongest Soldier, nearly dead. "Oh god in there! We can get you to the clin-" "Do..nt worry Lun...a." He cut her off. "Please don't die...." Luna whispers, the situation reminded her of how she lost her sister. They had already admitted their love for each other, but she wasn't ready to lose someone she loved. He was the reason she was able to break from her shell. "Luna..... I lo.....love you..." His eyes closed, and his body grew limp. "Levi? Levi no!" Luna had tears running down her face, her ears flat against her head. "Please come back....." She whispered, as if he can hear her. "I love you too......" Hanji came over to tell them the wall was fixed when she saw Levi lifeless, and her childhood feline friend....crying? So they were going out. But now its no longer true. "Luna? Are you-" "He's dead. I couldn't save him." Said female mutters, her fists clenching up. "I couldn't get to him fast enough.....It's my fault he's dead...." She repeats. "Luna I'm sure it's not your fault." Hanji tried to reassure the sad neko that it wasn't her fault. "It is my fault....." Luna's voice cracked. "Like how I couldn't save Ava..." Hanji hugged her friend, never have seen Luna like this since Ava was killed.

//this is dedicated to my friend on tumblr ackermankicksbutt.