A Nightmare Turned Out To Be a Blessing (Drabble)(Naoto Shirogane x OC)

It was midnight, and everything had calmed down finally. The detective prince Naoto Shirogane and the assassin Luna Ortinna were having a small sleepover at Luna's estate. However....
———Blood. Blood is everywhere. The bones and guts of many criminals surrounded a smaller figure, who was covered in the scarlet substance. The person had no expression besides false pity, for she truly felt no regrets about what she has done.
"So, are ya gonna tell me what I wish to know? Or,"
The voice is clearly feminine, as the silver glint of a blade flickers before the only remaining criminal alive.
"-do I have to play with you more?"
The figure, now identifiable as a female, asks in a sickeningly sweet voice, malice laced in her threat. The criminal glared at her, before spitting on her person. The fake pity went away from her expression, and disgust and anger took place.
"Such a shame, I was willing to let you leave without having too many body parts missing~. Oh well~" The female grins, stepping on his chest with her sharp heel of her boot. There was a now a long thin sharp bladed weapon, the knife in her other hand as she laughed, however to him it was dark and full of murderous intent. "I got the information anyway from one of your dead, mutilated, friends~. Better get on your knees and beg for mercy~!" Her words were cold and very sadistic, and it didn't help that the female's cheeks were dusted in red, since her face was devoid of blood. it was like she was getting aroused from dishing out pain.———
The hybrid's eyes shot open and she sat up, holding her chest where her heart was. The furious beating of the organ that was responsible for keeping her alive rang in her ears. Her breathing was heavy and uneven. The girl's vision was blurred with tears, and her other hand was over her mouth to try and silence her oncoming sobs that began to rack her body as she curled in on herself.

"Luna? Are you okay?" A soft, tired voice snapped her out of her scared daze. Feeling movement on her bed, (since they both were in the guest room, and the room had two separate beds that could hold up to two people), along with the lamp turning on. Naoto's face held concern. Seems she was up before the other had woke up from her nightmare.

"Y-Yeah....Don-Don't worry about it." The Moon lied, a weak smile on her face.

"No you aren't. You were thrashing in your sleep. Wanna talk about it? It might help." Luna looked at her, before her strong mask crumpled and fell as she began to sob, her cat ears had twisted back and went flat on her head. Naoto was surprised. From the year and a half that she's known the feline hybrid, not once has she seen this girl before her so....broken. So now, the detective decided that for now she would simply do something that she was still unsure of: she hugged her.

Once Luna was able to calm down, she had explained her past times doing interrogations and she what she had to do when she got in the enemy's hold. It was like a different side of the assassin that Naoto realized that she's seen only possibly a tenth of while in the TV World. So did Yu, but now only she knew the whole truth.

"I don't want to hurt you if somehow that side of me comes out again like that..." The assassin whispered hoarsely.

"Look at me—you're safe. And I know you won't Luna. Even if that happens again, I'll be there to save you. You're someone that stands into importance of someone like my grandfather and my job." Naoto blushed a bit as she found herself admitting her feeling without much problems as she wiped away a stray tear.

"N-Nao-Nao...?" Luna managed to say, her cheeks also pink as the two closed the distance between their lips.

"I-I guess what I'm try-trying to say is....I love you Luna." When said female didn't answer after a few minutes the detective thought that maybe the feelings were not mutual before feeling a soft pair of lips on her pale ones briefly before pulling away.

"I-I love you too Naoto. C-Could you just sleep with m-me? I don't want to be alone...." This time, Naoto kissed her first this time.

"I don't mind."