Yandere!Luna x Human!Sans I love You~

"Luna why are you doing this?! They were your friends!!" The male exclaims, shaking as he points his gaster gun at the hybrid. She just giggles, licking the blood off the blade of her katana.

"They were in the way! They tried to keep us apart! No one, monster or human, can touch you except me! I let Frisk off with a warning the first time they got close to you, but the second time they did...lets just say they can't get close anymore!" Luna explains, giggling again. Sans shook involuntarily once more, unable to respond.

"Then that bitch Undyne started to 'pick' up on the tread of kills. She tried to convince you that I was 'sick', that I wasn't good for you anymore. She even got Alphys and Toriel in on it! So they had to go!" She had a bitter tone to her voice as she walks closer to her true love, kissing him with her blood-stained lips. He flinched away, making her frown.

"Then that stupid robot tried to restrain me! Saying that it was for my own good! How insane is that?! My own brother, who's been there for me, said I was a danger to everyone around me and myself! Thats why I hacked into his computer software, and disabled his ability to function properly! It was fun tormenting him. Blooky had enough sense to not take you away, but just being safe I put him in the void!" Her tone switched from being bitter, to disgust, then to pure joy.

"But he managed to warn Muffet, that greedy spider. I broke all of her arms, and killed every single spider! Their cries for their 'mama' were quite amusing by the way," The love-crazed girl continues, smiling darkly. "You see, Muffet was planning on taking you back to the surface and away where it would be hard for me to find you." She pouted, a pissed look on her face. "But I stopped that from happening! After killing most of the spiders I then decided to...hehe, let her choke on her on babies! Because she was in they way." Her tone went cold and almost dark, sending a chill down his spine.

"But you know who I had the most fun killing? Your idiotic brother!"

"He hasn't tried anything!" He protested, near tears. Luna just laughed.

"Oh still have your jokes even now! He was disposed of because he was being too nosy. He was interfering with my plans. Sooo I poisoned his food! It was fun to see him choke on his own blood! Hehe!" She giggled madly.

"You dirty brother killer!" Sans spat, but was responded to by laughter.

"You're too cute! I love you~. Maybe when you wake up, you'll act better!" She kissed him again, slipping the sleeping pill in his mouth and made him swallow it. She sees the pill taking full effect, and she grinned again. As the gaster disappears, Luna used her magic to take his, putting it in a bottle and kept it hidden in only in a place she could get to; the Void. Now his magic wouldn't be taken by it, no no no! She's very special ya see, being human and monster gave you unlimited powers to use. She can control the void actually. No one knew this of course. But it does take a large amount of her hp to do so and that's the drawback.

"Let's go home my bonehead~ so we can be together forever~." She whispers, taking him to the castle.

When he woke up, he didn't know anything except who he was.

"W-where am I...?" Luna walks in, smiling sweetly.

"You're home. You got knocked out really bad after falling. Losing damn near all of your memories. But before, we were lovers!" She chirps, kissing him deeply.

"Oh I remember that, Lu." He says, despite something in him screamed something was wrong.

"I Love You~."

((Been a while dh? XD Gomen btw hehe... -sweat drop--))