Ꭿ ⅅᎯᎽ ᎯᏆ Ꮖℋℰ ℬℰᎯℂℋ ᏇℐᏆℋ ℛᎽUᎫℐ (Ryuji Sakamoto x OC[Sibling])

A/N((I cannot help but give more than usual love for my blonde knuckle-nut. So its gonna be sibling shipping between the two. Remember that this is a drabble so it doesn't have to be real.))

"Ryuji? Lets go to the beach! I promise it'll be fun! I'll pay for the trip there and back!" The female begged her best friend. The two were at his place playing games and it was insanely hot, both teens sweating and panting.

"Why you wanna go t' the beach so suddenly?" He asked, pausing the game to look at her.

"Cause it's hotter than hell! Please?" The blonde male sighs, before giving in.

"A'right! Just stop lookin' at me like that!" A happy squeal left the smaller girl as she hugged him.

So it was decided.

"Ugh! It's soooo hoottt! What's takin' her so long?!" Ryuji complains, nibbling on a popsicle.

"I'm sorry for keeping ya waiting Ryuji!" Luna called, walking out as she wore a two piece that was light blue. The bottom was like a skirt almost. She smiles at her blonde friend who looked shocked seeing her wearing the bathing suit two piece.

"I-It's a'right. Come on, what we doin' anyway?" He asked a small blush on his face which confused her.

"We're gonna play volleyball and go surfing then whatever you wanna do." The girl explains, grinning. The thief nods, his grin returning as she went with him to the golden sand of the beach. "My serve!" She calls, grinning as she grabbed a ball.

"Your on!" He says, laughing.

-hour later-

"Ugh...I'm beat." The blonde male groans, rubbing the back of his head as he sat down next to a pleased hidden hybrid.

"What? Couldn't handle being defeated in a game of one on one volleyball~?" She teased, smirking.

"It ain't that! Th' sun was in my eyes..." He lied since he was really wasn't watching the ball.

"Sure Ryuji~! You must of been thinking about Ann~!" She says, grinning even more.

"Hell no! I was thinking about another girl if anything!"

"So lover boy has his eye out for someone does he~? Who is she?!"

The Chariot sweat drops. He thought about when they first met. She practically body-checked him out of nowhere, and she was pretty tiny compared to him. It was her first day at school and what really stood out to him them most was her reaction towards Kamoshida. She never met him, yet she could tell he was an asshole. After that they often played video games, and he had told her about what he did, being a Phantom Thief. To his surprise, she said she had a feeling he had a persona as well. Turns out so did she. So now she was apart of the team. She got along well with the team but mostly him.

He realized that Luna was like an older sister to him, someone who accepted him for his quirks and supported him like a sibling would. Hell, she was like that to almost all the Phantom Thieves.

"Hello? Dude you okay? Ya started to space off." Luna's voice took him out of his thoughts, and he looks at her. "Hey we still have plenty of time to burn before we stop for lunch! Lets surf!" She says, smiling.

"R-Right. I'll redeem myself with this!"

"You never been surfing before have you?"

"....No..."

"Well I can teach ya!"