Child!Neko!Reader x Child!Hanji x Child!Neko!Oc

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!" Hanji calls out to her friend, who was in her cat form. You looked like a new born kitten, but could talk. "What is it Hanji?" "Lets build a pillow fort!" The kitten smiled sweetly. "Sure!" The two goes into Y/n's and Ava's bedroom, who was helping Hanji's mom with dinner. "Okay, lets start." Y/n meows, propping pillows against each other, Hanji helping. After putting the sheet ontop of the fort, Y/n crawls inside. "Nya~! Its really good Hanji!" She calls, followed by said female getting in. "Yeah!" The duo had ended up in tear-ridden balls of laughter, for no real reason. After the giggling had subsided, they were called for dinner. "Sis! Hanji! Come on!" Ava called. "Come on Y/n!" "Hold on! Nya!" One of Y/n's claws got caught on a pillow, causing a cascade of pillows and blankets to topple over on the floor. Hanji and Ava sees Y/n in her half human form, a dazed and silly look on her face. Not after three seconds the three were in tears, clutching their sides from giggling crazily. "Opps!" The feline meows through fits of laughter. "You okay Y/n?" Hanji asked her after the laughter sub sided. "Yeah" Later that night, they once again built another pillow fort, this time, it didn't topple over. Hanji's mom came in with cookies, which they had devoured quickly. "Thanks Hanji's mom!" Ava and Y/n said in unison, causing said woman to laugh. "I already told you two, just call me mom. You two are apart of the family now." She chuckles, planting kisses on the trios heads. "Now, its time for bed." No one objected like normal, for tomorrow was the day Hanji's parents took the twins in. It was 10 years ago. ((Quick note, I do not know how old Hanij is. In this, shes 12. meaning that so are the twins )) "Night Twin, Night Hanji." "Night Sis, Night Hanji." "Night Y/n, Night Ava!" They shared a bed, unless Y/n would sleep in her neko form. Then they would push the beds together. Y/n at the head of the bed, curled up in a ball position. "Goodnight girls." "Night mom!" "Goodnight mom!" The word was odd on the two females twins tongues, but they soon got used to it.