ℋℰ ᏆᎾᎾᏦ ℂᎯℛℰ Ꮎℱ ℳℰ(Sebastian m x OC[Netural/Father-Daughter/Brother-Sister]

-6 Years Ago-

Luna Ortinna and her foster father Jasper Willows had to take out a certain murder by the name of Rodger Whitely. She was being rather reckless, and had went to knock him out when Whitely had pulled out a gun, aiming it at Jasper. She yelled for him to move and went to run towards him but she didn't make it in time as the sound of the gun shooting twice reverberated in her ears, making her stop and watch in horror as the man that saved her 9 years ago from a lab getting shot twice, once in the chest, the second in the head, which killed him instantly.

Then she saw darkness. When she awoke again she was in some kind of cage, and with several other kids younger than her.

The next week she was put through intense torture, something kids normally wouldn't make it through the first few minutes. She was trained to endure them, and he always kept her alive cause she was proving to be a challenge for Whitely to break. She saw kids die in horrible ways, making her mental state broken.

A week passed, and she could hear sirens faintly. Whitely paid no mind, since he was busy torturing a poor boy who was 8, his screams resonating with the building they were held captive in. The click of a gun being cocked got the killer's attention however, and two detectives had their guns pointed at him.

"You are under arrest for multiple accounts of kidnapping, 1st degree murder, and cannibalism. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be held against you in the court of law." One of them began to state the rest of the Miranda Rights as the other looked at Luna's battered and barely alive form. His soft spot for kids got the better of him as he gave his partner a nod and went to free the girl from her bindings. She wearily looked at him, and oddly enough her body began to heal itself before she passed out. He could see she had cat ears and a cat tail that was once fluffy but now it was matted with dried blood and dirt. He didn't want to take her to the hospital in case the doctors try and experiment on her, so instead he had taken her to his place.

She woken up on a couch with a change of clothes on the table with a towel next to them. A note was on top saying that the bathroom was at the end of the hall. I went out to tell my boss where you are. Don't leave the house or go into any other room. When I get back I want you to answer a few questions -Sebastian.

The assassin took the clothes and towel with her, heading to where he said the bathroom was. Quickly she got the grime and blood off her body, getting into the new clothes after drying off, and she cleaned up. She went to the living room once more, seeing the man who rescued her.

"Finally clean and awake. I'm Sebastian Castellanos. Your name kid?" Luna looks at him, her mixed eyes watching him closely. Her short black hair was still wet from the shower she took and it clung to her face as she decided to speak.

"....Luna...Luna Ortinna." She spoke. Sebastian nods, handing her a tuna sandwich.

"So kid," He starts after Luna finished the sandwich. "Can you tell me why someone like yourself was there?"

-a week later-

Although she was mostly quiet, Luna had helped around the house, cooking, cleaning, and surprisingly enough, helping the detective with his cases. She had started to be more comfortable around him, and she got to know more of his personality.

For someone who was 13, she sure did have a foul mouth whenever she did talk.

"Hey Hard-Ass, did you eat yet?" She asked, standing at the door of his office, her gaze neutral yet it held a sense of concern. Sebastian sighed, muttering a string of curses, which meant he didn't. The young girl frowns, shaking her head as she went up to him, flicking him in the forehead. "Start taking better care of yourself, dumbass." She says, heading to the kitchen to make him a sandwich.

-another week later-

Well, Sebastian had gave Luna a little nickname of her own, which Luna didn't mind.

He sometimes called her 'Panther' because she was quite deadly like one after some thugs tried to mug them. Never before has seen someone her size nor age take three grown men who were armed while she herself was unarmed. She did get hurt with a few cuts on her arm and legs, but besides that she was unharmed. But those three men got the short end of the stick as she had practically kicked their asses.

-3 weeks have passed-

It was time for her to leave for her home.

"Oi Hard-Ass," Sebastian was about to make a smart ass comment when she spoke again. "Take care of yourself and keep moving on. Bye ChiChi." With that she left, getting on the plane to go back to London.