Oc x Oc

Luna was frozen in place, her crimson red/abyss black eyes dancing through multipule colours. She wanted to cry, she wanted to yell, and even so, she wanted to die right there and then. The pinkette who stole her heart, who she survived Death with, who was always(mostly) smiling and cheering her up, was now dead, lifeless, just a shell of what held such happiness and pure love. Her organs decortated the carpet, bits of grey matter seeped from numourous holes in the miesters head. Her right eye was no where to be seen, as if the killer kept it. Why her? Why was this happening to her?! Those and many other questions were a bee swarm trying to attack the same spot as she thought. The pinkettes heart was cut everywhere, not even able to fix it. Tears streams down the weapon's cheeks, her knees giving out from under her as she collapses to said body part, sobbing. "No....nononononono<i><b> NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! </i></b>Luna wailed, holding the other close to her. "You promised we would stay with eachother! No!!!!! Macee!!!!" The weapon cried, her clothes stained by the blood of her lover. She had no arms, or legs. Her touge was cut out as well. Choking on her tears, Luna took several ragged breaths.

"........Macee.........." She whispers, hoping and wishing that this was a nightmare. A horrible, realistic nightmare. ".........I love you........Please.......Please don't le-leave me .........I need you.......Plea-Please don't leave me alone. I can't handle this extra madness, not without you." She sobbed, her salty tears mixed with her lover's blood. Since then, Luna eventually became the most powerful Kishin, ressureting Arsura, Arachne, but not her lover. Her eyes stayed a lifeless colour, not even Macee's siblings could get more than 4 words out of her. The same phrase repeated over and over: "I love you Macee"

//My girl friday-night-boardgames