Don't You Dare Forget The Sun (Ciel x Suicidal!Self-Harm!Reader) Modern

((A/N: Warning! Trigger-warnings! This one-shot contains self harm, attempted suicide, and child abuse! Please read to your own digression! Btw, This is a song fic 2! So listen to it will u read))

'You're a mess, tangled with with your confidence. You think you haven't sinned.
Well, your unstoppable, your walls are impossible, oh!
I think your better off looking alone!
The boys that chase your hips can just go find their way home.
And at the end of the day you think to yourself: My body is a product being sold on the self
Tell me I can change(2x)'

"Hey Y/n, you what happened to your cheek?" Your best friend, Ciel Phantomhive, asked you. You fake a shaky laugh and hide your bruised cheek. You were abused since your parents died in a plane crash and you survived somehow in the arms of your mom and dad. Your mom's sister took you in and blamed it on you. That was 6 years ago. You knew Ciel since you two were 3, and you two were hard to separate. But since the plane crash, you've grow distant towards others, including him.

'I know you lay in bed,
contemplating your own death.
Well just look at what you've done.
Don't You Dare Forget The Sun, Love!'

"Are you sure? Because You've been really quiet lately......." Ciel again asked, then your bullies, (B/N) ((bully name)), came towards you. S/he smirked and laughs at your form.
"Look guys! it the emo freak!" The whole hall full of students except you and Ciel filled the air with mocking laughter. (B/N) punches you in your stomach, making you buckling to your knees. That was it......

'Cold white walls keep you from your pad and pen, you wanna stab again.
I can't believe it's half this hard!
You never knew your mind was dark! No!
I think your better off looking alone!
The boys that chase your hips can just go find their way home.
You dig so deep for scars.
You never knew your mind was dark.
Come on and breath with me oh! Breath with me ohhh!'

You ran to your house, ignoring Ciel's attempts to call your name. Lucky for you, your Aunt was at work. Sprinting to your bathroom, you locked the door. "I'm horrible." You said, taking your pocket knife, pushing up your sleeves to reveal multiple scars and red lines, and dragged it across your skin. With each negative 'fact' about yourself, another raised line appeared.
"Y/n! Y/n! Please open up!" You froze.

'I know you lay in bed,
contemplating your own death.
Well just look at what you've done.
Don't You Dare Forget The Sun, Love!
You look down on me so casually,
In everything I know.
You look down on me, but not right on me.
Did I wreak this broken home?'

"Go away!" You yelled, but his butler, Sebastian, knocks down my door. Ciel runs inside, and he grabs the knife and flung it away from me. There was rope in my room, already up in a noose.

Dear Diary,
Life is trying me.
Can I get a sign?
Or a two of mind, a piece of mind.
Can I get a sign (a sign), can I get a sign (I know)

You started to cry, and your friend held you closely. "I'm sorry for not being more attentive Y/n. I swear I'll make it up to you....But please......Don't you Dare Forget The Sun. I love you too much to lose you...." Your cheeks turned red at the confession, and you pecked him on the cheek. It was soft, gentle, and it made your head spin.
"I'm sorry Ciel......" You said, and hugged him tightly.

A few days later, child services came to take you away from your aunt. Ciel stayed with you the entire time, through the counselling, the doctor visits, and school counselling, everything was better eventually.

'Well I know you lay in bed
Contemplating your own death.
Well just look at what you've done
Don't you dare forget the sun, Love!
You look down on me so casually,
In everything I know.
You look down on me, but not right on me.
Is it plain to see that life trying me?

Life is trying me!
Life is trying.
Can I think of something, gotta think of something!'

//My second reader insert........I'm horrible DX 😜😓😓😓😓