Capo!Luna Chisaki x Aizawa

(This is part one of however many I decided to make! Will have very dark themes! So read with caution!)

She finally caught him.

She did it! Now the pro hero was before her, a collar neutralizing his quirk. Bound like a prisoner. But he was. He was her prisoner. Luna trailed the knife down his cheek, her golden eyes unreadable. As if she wore a mask hiding her true feelings. It was silence for a pregnant amount of time, each second feeling like an hour as she stared into his grey eyes. Her lips parted, before curling up into a cruel smirk.

"Its funny don't you think?" She spoke, moving away, now not facing him. The unflinching stare of those cold golden irises burning into his skull.

"After all these years, I actually have you for myself. I've never thought this day would come so soon really. But one doesn't look fortune in the eye after all." She says casually, snapping her fingers. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed a somewhat familiar head of red and white hair bringing over a chair. It was a moment before he knew why it was familiar- it was Endeavor's youngest son who was missing all those years ago. Did she take him? Following his gaze the female let out a small laugh.

"Curious about my little Helper~? I found him one day when I was younger. 15 to be exact. He looked so broken. So upset. So I took him under my wing. Trained him to be a fine right hand man. Right Shoto~?" Her voice was covered in poisonous honey, sweet to listen to, deadly to taste. The male in question nods, before standing by her side. "Now then Eraserhead, or shall I say Shota Aizawa? My my," she grins, one that was filled with nothing but amusement. "It was pretty easy to catch you off guard. Kids really are your weakness aren't they?" The moment kid left her lips Eri was brought in. The little girl seemed afraid, trembling like a leaf. "Good girl Eri. I'll make sure to have all the apples and sweets you want after I'm done. You finally learned your lesson, that you only useful for me and no one else. Everyone else wants to use you for your quirk for bad things. But I'll be able to use it to make the world a much better place. You are free from testing for the next week. If you behave now, I'll even take you outside to the park!"

The young girl meekly nods, scared to say something. Red eyes glanced at the bound hero, tears gathering in the crimson pools. A mouthed 'sorry' before looking away. Luna rubs her head.
"Shoto take her to her room." The male nods, before doing as told. Eri spares one last glance at the hero before walking out. "Now what shall I do with you? Oh yes! You don't know my quirk do you? How about I show you!"

"You'll be stopped! They'll be bound to notice my disappearance. And-" He was cut off by a laugh, and his eyes widen slightly.

"I know. It'll take them a few days. My goal is to have you broken by weeks end. A bit of a rush. Proper breaking needs at least a month. But I can always repair you and do it the right way." She says standing up and slowly walking to him, tilting his chin up. "It'd be a shame to have any scars left over but its needed to make sure you remember who you belong to. And don't try faking. One of my bullets has a truth quirk. He'll know if you're serious! Now," leaning closer to his face, noses nearly touching. "Lets. Have. Fun." He could see the insanity in her eyes. "Lets hope you last that long and not break by day one!" She roughly pushed him back, allowing his head to meet the rough concrete. She placed her heeled shoe on his chest, eagerly digging it into the skin and fabric. "Oh I should mention, only I can remove that collar. Try enough to remove it and it'll inject a poison into you. It shuts off your nervous system then your heart. So I'd be careful. Can't have you dying so soon!" She pressed harder, before moving away. "Have fun! I'll see you tomorrow to start!"