ℒℰᎯℛℕℐℕᎶ ᎯℬᎾUᏆ ℳℰℕℰ (Phantom Thieves x OC[Netural])

"So could you tell us more about how you know about shadows, Mene?" Queen asked her fellow third year, who looks at the student council president. Mene looks at them, before sheepishly laughing as she rubbed the back of her neck. The Phantom Thieves were in Mementos, and they were at a rest stop. Fox had suggested that they learn more about Mene's past.

"Well, basically I knew about them from last year in Inaba. I'm not sure how well covered it was outside of Okina City and Inaba, but basically there was this urban legend..."

-Timeskip bc I'm too lazy to type the basic plot of P4/G-

"And that's how I became familiar with the shadows. And cause my old leader was like Akira in the fact he could control more than one Persona. My job in the IT was to tell which elements to use for the best outcome, and I was right a good bit of the time." Mene concludes.

"So you've had the chance to meet not only Risette but also Naoto Shirogane?" Noir asked, and Mene nods.

"Nao-Nao is my best friend, and Rise-chan is a good friend of mine." She says, smiling at the Empress.

"For real?! And you tellin' us this now?!" Skull exclaims, wide-eyed at the Moon.

"You never asked till now, Skull." The Moon points out to the Chariot.

"Not surprising that someone like you wouldn't think of asking, Skull. Mene is way past your caliber. Heck, she could even be up there with Joker." Mona states.

"I wouldn't go as far as to say that, Mona." Mene says, laughing softly.

"You know, I was wondering Mene..." Fox starts.

"Hmm? What is it?" Said thief asked, turning to face him.

"Two things. One: our thief outfits represent the 'rebel' within us, and while I'm aware that some of the Gods and Goddesses were indeed rebels themselves, however your's doesn't seem to be any of the sort." Fox points out.

"Oh yeah, I was wondering the same thing." Panther adds, along with the other's agreeing.

"Oh? At first I wasn't too sure myself, but then I remembered my occupation," The assassin begins. "And I thought about the fact that appearances are often deceiving, so appearing as someone who wouldn't be a thief, I can easily get my job done faster."

"So hiding in plain view basically. A very rare tactic that's hardly used anymore. Very smart, Mene." Oracle praised.

"What's the other thing, Fox?" Mene says after blushing slightly from the hacker's praise.

"Would you mind being my muse for a painting? You mentioned once when we went to the art store that you had a fair share of 'contracts' that required you to be the painter or the muse. And if you don't mind, I would like it to be-" Fox started, but the other's knew what he was about to say.

"Oh hell no! You'll prolly-" Skull cut him off only to be cut off himself.

"Sure why not. Just semi-nude of course. I can help you with new ideas." The assassin agrees, much to everyone's surprise.

"FOR REAL?!" Panther, Skull, and Mona exclaim.

"What? Not the first time I had to do something like that, and it most likely won't be the last. We can do it tomorrow, on one condition." Mene smirks. Fox seemed elated.

"Name it!" He says. She whispers in his ear, and he paled slightly. "Y-Yes of course..."

"What's wrong?" Skull asked the painter.

"Our agreement..." He says, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Don't worry, oh Joker, Oracle, and Panther. I would like it if you came to Mementos with us the day after tomorrow. Just you three." Mene asked with a smile that sent shivers down everyone's spine.

"Y-You got it Mene." The Lovers agrees.

"Sure why not?" Joker nods.

"Fine with me. Inari better not do anything stupid!" Oracle says.

ᵀᴼ ᴮᴱ ᶜᴼᴺᵀᴵᴺᵁᴱᴰ...?