A Touching Reunion(Naoto x Sister!OC) (SDR2)

As the real Makoto explained everything to the seven students, saying that the ultimates were Remnants of Despair and was put here to try and remove the despair from within, something clicked in the Seamstress' mind. Her heart felt like it stopped, and Junko seemed to notice. She clutched her heart, causing Sonia to worry.

"Whats the matter, Liz~? Are you remembering something?" The Alter Ego Junko purred darkly.

"W-Where is she..?" Liz got out, her bottom lip quivering. Makoto tilted his head confused, before realizing who she was talking about.

"You mean Naoto?" He asked, answered by vigorous nodding, and he could see the pain and tears building up. "She's fine. She escaped with us from the killing game, along with Luna." This causes her to break down crying, though these tears were ones of joy and relief.

"I-I didn't hurt t-them...?" She managed to get out between sobs.

"From what Luna told me, you seemed to remember her, halting your attacks. They're waiting for you next to your pod. Please return to the side of hope! We'll protect you. I promise." Kyoko and Togami came in as well, lightly scolding him and backing up his statement.

Once they were all out, Liz opened her eyes, seeing two pairs of eyes; one heterochromatic, the other a familiar blue she missed. When her pod opened, the younger sister attached herself to them, and began to balling her eyes out, holding them close to her as if they would go away if she let go. The others couldn't help but smile at this, feeling happy that they were now reunited.

"I miss you two! I'm so sorry I became what I was! Please forgive me! I don't wanna let go!" Was what she kept repeating, but soon she did tire herself out from crying. Afterward she helped out with trying to wake the others up, and for a few months, she wouldn't leave her sister's side, trying to fully reconnect and remove those disgusting memories where she fell into despair.

(Been a while. Lol.)