Building a Pillow Fort(rp turned story! Yay!) Half-Brither!Ciel x Noble!Reader

"A fort out of blankets?" The eyepatched boy asked. He'd never heard of doing such a thing before. Was this actually something people do? It seemed quite childish to the young earl, but the girl who'd requested it looked excited to do so. "I can't possible be involved in such a childish..." Ciel trailed off, noticing the expression on her face. His uncovered eye closed in defeat, and he let out a small sigh. "Just this once. Don't you dare whisper a word to anyone that I participated in this." He threatened. But he couldn't ignore the little butterfly feeling in his stomach. Perhaps he was excited to be a child, even for a small amount of time. He led her to the bedroom, climbed up onto the huge bed and patted the mattress, offering her to jump on too

Y/n smiled, happy that the boy had agreed to do so. Following, she got on the bed with him. "Not a word." She promised her brother. She normally wouldn't do this, but with her brother yes. Getting an Idea of how they would start, she decided to take her choker off that hid her contract mark. It was the two of them anyway. Looking around, the (h/c)ette still had no idea on how to do this. "Ciel, what do you think we should do?" The noblewoman asked him, placing her attention towards him.

"Well, don't ask me. I've never done this before." Ciel scoffed at the question. The boy felt awkward and alien to this, but grabbed one of the pillows anyway. "I guess if we prop this one up.." he said as he did so, "Grab the another pillow." the earl instructed as he started to see what they could do. A smile spread on his face without his knowing while he arranged the contents on the bed. Was the young, hostile and hatred filled boy actually.. enjoying this? Why on Earth was this fun to him?

A small smile laced itself on the young girls face. "And if we put one right there, it might hold the other side up." She points out, doing said action as it indeed held it up. Y/n looked at the earl, who was actually smiling. "Great start nii-chan." The (h/c)ette tells him, placing a pillow on the side. It was slightly amusing that the ever so serious earl was enjoying himself. It was a rare sight to see and she was going to remember this imensly.

Being called such a thing made Ciel blush slightly, seeing as he wasn't expecting it. But he couldn't care enough to say anything about it. Although it would be brought up in the future. The Earl stopped moving the pillows to look at the fort they'd built. It was nearly finished, but they hadn't used the blanket yet. "Come, let's use the blanket now." Ciel suggested, pulling at the white cloud-like blanket beneath them. His index finger tapped his chin lightly while he thought of how to use it. "How do you think?" He asked.

Placing the blanket on the fort, she backed up to take a good look. "Perfect! Lets get inside!" The more childish version of Y/n was unraveling, as she was more of a quiet, collected strict person. Smiling a bit more, she gets inside. After making sure it was intact, the girl pokes a (h/c) haired head out. "Its really cool in here. Come on!" The (h/c)ette calls out towards the blue-haired male. Her (h/c) coloured hair dissapears back inside.

Ciel waited a second before crawling into the fort. Part of him felt embarrassed for participating in such a thing, but another part felt good and free; maybe even fresh. Maybe it was good for him to be a child for now. He crawled under the blanket and into the fort, crouching down beside the girl. Inside of the small fortress was comforting for the boy. He felt like he was safe, and he enjoyed it.
-------
AminLuna: Ik its short, but its all I have rn! No ones requesting anything!!! QwQ