sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ(Naoto x OC)

Luna had walked over to the the spot where the tree was in the backyard of her estate. A bouquet of a certain someone's favorite flowers held tightly in one of her hand. There was also a black box in her other hand. After reaching the grave, she sat down, placing the flowers on top of it. Tears welled in her eyes as she had to fight back tears again.

"Its only been a year since you left...everyone misses you....I miss you so much. Kanji-kun's been more stuck on his studying and such, so has Chie-tan..." A dry laugh let her as she gripped the end of her skirt tightly with her free hand. A shuddery breath left her lips as she swallowed hard.

"We hardly see Rise-chan anymore, and Yu-kun's barely visiting too except when he goes to see Nanako-chan and Dojima-san. Yukiko-chan's been busy at the inn and it's only me, Yosuke-kun, and Teddie. But even them that's rare." Her voice trails off as she felt a grip on her shoulder, looking up to see Dojima and Nanako. She only nods, another shaky breath leaving her.

"I've been helping your Grandfather whenever he needs it and he's doing well too..." She closed her eyes as tears began to blur her vision as she hung her head.

"I'm sorry...I couldn't protect you...You left me more dead when you left me...." Her lips trembled as she then opened the black box to herself, unable to stop the tears from falling at this point.

"All I wanted was to have someone in my life to love...but with you gone...I can't...I just wish I could still have you with me. I'm being selfish I know...but..you were my everything. You completed me and now...you're no longer her." She sets the box down, shakily standing up.

"Please...I'll never let my love for you die...even if you can't be here...I love you." She was unable to keep her composure as she started to cry. Dojima frowned and rubbed her back as Nanako hugged her legs. The three went inside.

On the tombstone...read:

ʜᴇʀᴇ ʟɪᴇs ɴᴀᴏᴛᴏ sʜɪʀᴏɢᴀɴᴇ
ɢɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ|ᴀᴄᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ

Inside the box was...a wedding ring.