Levi x Oc (End 2)

"Cadet Ortinna, Corporal, you're needed at the wall. More rouge titans are inside the wall." Erwin tells the duo. They were cleaning the attic when he had told them. "Is that titan-shifter plugging the wall up again?" Luna asked, not looking at the taller male. "Jaeger is plugging the wall." With that, the three rode to the wall, before seeing several titans. Levi glances at the feline cadet, who winked at him as she got off her horse. "Be careful Luna." The short male tells her. "Don't worry Levi. Ready?" He nods at her and they both started to take them down.

Luna's Death aka End 2
She sacrificed herself to save him. Levi and Luna were fighting side by side, but some point, everything had started to fall apart. "Look out!" Was the last thing he heard before being pushed away, as something chomps on Luna's legs and her left arm. Levi watched in horror, before killing the titans and gets Luna. "Hold on please Luna. I am not losing you." Levi whispers, as Luna weakly held his cheek in her hand she had left. "I won't make it..." She weakly tells him, a sad smile on her lips. "I'm glad I had already told you my feelings.....Keep going Levi. For me. I.....love....you....Levi......" She says, before her hand went limp as her eyes went lifeless. "Levi! Luna! We did it! We-" Hanji ran up to the duo, before seeing her best friend dead, with Levi pale and upset. "Lu...na?" She starts to cry, her childhood friend was dead. Levi took it the hardest. He loved it when she would sing while they were cleaning, and now, his cleaning chores would be silent. "She saved me and died...it should have been me. I can't believe it.....It's my fault she died. If I was more aware..." Levi mutters, looking more pissed of than ever.

//same person to dedicated :3