[•Adore You•]

Nothing's worse than your crush finding out about your search history... your po rn search history to be exact.

        >>>•<<<—EXCERPT—>>>•<<<

"...Sweet, innocent Harmonee isn't really innocent at all" Quisha smirked at me. Any other day I would admire it but I am too much of a mess right now, I did not even know what to do. She just saw my history for fvcksake!

"I... I...Qu---"

"and you know what's more shocking, little Harmonee? " I bit my lip when she suddenly leaned towards me. One more lean and I'll be kissing her! 

I shook my head to answer her question. I'm contemplating whether I should lean and at least kiss her or just lean backward to avoid her lips and possibly regret it my whole life. Neither choices would end with me ruining my life anyways.

"The shocking thing is ... all these girls have blue eyes, dark brown hair and tall. " Quisha said her breathe mingling with mine. "...All of which have similarities with me."

I shut my eyes. I'm screwed! I'm fvcking screwed.

my breathe momentarily stopped when I felt her gripped my chin and forced me to look up to her.

"Tell me, sweet Harmonee. Do you watch those po.rns because the actresses really turns you on or do you watch them because you imagined me to be one of them? Do you actually imagine me fbcking you?"  I screwed my eyes shut. Both of us know the answer but I'm not willing to out myself yet so I answered,

"I...i watched it...for educational purpose only "

           ———WARNING———

This book will contain sexual acts and foul languages that may not be appropriate for some readers.

This will also be published without editing so proceed if you do not mind grammatical errors and I'm always open for constructive criticism.  (I'm gonna try to revise it when I finish my other books )

The book will tackle a relationship between the same sex so if you didn't read the title properly which have a clear indication of gxg then please leave if it is not in your interest.

Lastly, thank you for clicking here and checking my book. I do hope you finish reading it and I hope it makes you happy at least.