14 [ Final Review ]

Caution: sexual scenes ahead. Please skip it if you're uncomfortable with such acts.

"Ah...p-please more... More ah" a loud moan escape my throat as I feel Quisha's tongue rolled on my nip.ples. I was gripping the sheets for dear life while my lover is on top of me.

"that's not the right answer,bambi " she teased my chest more while I was writhing below her. My body is involuntarily twitching while waiting for Quisha's hands and mouth again.

"A-ante... Anterior" I managed to say with my shaky voice. Today is Saturday and we're in Quisha's house. She lived alone in this big house so she told me that I can moan however loud I want.

Today is our final review day for the biology examination and Quisha is helping me review basic anatomical terms. Apparently, basic branches in biology will be included in the test and Quisha learned that I don't really know even the basics so she's teaching me now in her own way...

"aaahh..yes"

Oh what great way it is!

"Q-quisha please " I begged her I don't know how many. I've already came earlier when she was teaching me biological terms and now I am so close to releasing again.

She tutted me while lazily tracing her fingers only stomach. I lift up my hips trying to get her to touch me where it burns but she always avoid it. Yes, I am completely naked in front of her while laying on her bed. My hidden vixen always comes out to play whenever things got heated and right now I am spreading my legs like I'm in heat just so the girl on top of me will see just how wet I am.

" What about this, Bambi." she asked huskily,her fingers trailing my thighs, hips then the inside of my thigh. I chased her hands by lifting my body up but she quickly retracted it. I huffed and whined.

"please. "

"It's not please, baby" I trembled even more when she started tailing a kiss on my navel down my pelvis to my inner thighs.

"answer " she said then I whacked my brain trying to remember the term.

"is... It.. C-caudal...or... In...fuuucccdgeee" I said biting my lips because she licked my privates.

"You can curse, bambi. You know you want to. Now tell me the answer "

" in...ferior " I panted then she chuckled.

"good girl. That's the last basic term,bambi. Don't forget those, clear?" I nodded frantically. She grinned lazily at me then leaned forward to whisper in my ears, "Now since you're such a good student today, let me reward you properly, little Harmonee. After all, good girls deserves reward, don't they? " I moaned in agreement.

I'm a good girl!

"moan and swear however you want, bambi. " she said then she kissed me aggressively again.

She bit my lips then she trailed kisses from my neck down to the valley of my chest.  She finally took off her shirt and stripped down her undergarments. My breath caught in my throat as I saw her naked glory.

Her breast is not big but it's perky with proud nipples surrounded with pinkish areolo. I gulped as I suddenly felt too thirsty and I can't help think of sucking those nipples.

She saw my stare then she smirked at me. She leaned down then put her chest on my gaping mouth. I giddily suck those nipples while I tweaked and massage the other one. I alternately lick and suck both buds just like what she always does to me.

She's moaning in top of me and while I'm busy sucking her breast, I feel her hands playing with as well.

I accidentally bit her nipple when she surprisingly pinch my right nipple. Both of us groaned as the contact.

She suddenly moved way from me I whined from the lost of contact but she just lazily grinned at me then she continued her kisses from my breast down to my abdomen. She was sucking my kiss and I'm sure it'll leave a love mark.

Then, Quisha sit between my parted legs. She put both of my legs on either side of her shoulders. I was surprised with the action that's why I tried to rise from my position but I quickly fell back down when I felt her breath fanned my private... Pu.ssy.

"Q-quisha..." she was breathing down my pus.sy. she was kissing my inner thighs but avoiding where I want her.

"Patience, bambi " she said I groaned by the laziness in her voice then I gripped her hair. She chuckled then she finally do something.

I shivered when I felt her fingers touched my pus.sy. It teased my outer labia then she made slow agonising circles on my cl.it.

"please " I panted. I keep saying please without really knowing what I want.

She chuckled again then she eased one finger inside me. This time, I was not able to hold back my curse.

"F-fvck"

"sh!t you're too tight little one. Have you never played with yourself before? "she asked surprised by my action. I just shook my head, how could I tell her that the first time I watched porn was also the last time because I was traumatized shtless by the fact that I got busted?

She kissed me as she eased her finger inside me then she went back down to kiss me there while her finger is moving push and pull in my pus.sy

I was panting and writhing while she keeps licking me there.

"Yes... Yes... Quisha aah ah " she take off her finger and I whined but it suddenly died down when her finger is replaced by her wet tongue. I clamped my legs that was on her side and she gently massage my thighs to calm me then she went to licking, tonguing and sucking again.

Her tongue is also doing the same movements she was doing with finger earlier. I trembled when her tongue went inside my hole. 

"fvck fvcvkkk.. Quisha" I shrieked when her tongue move up and down, trailing the slit of my whole pus.sy.

Then she put a finger again while licking my devastatingly soaking pu.ssy. I pushed back at her mouth and grind my puss.y lips on her mouth and moaned out loud to the feeling.

"you're so wet, little one. Should I add another finger or should we play with toys now? But I think you're not ready for toys yet, Bambi." she said then she continued molesting my puss.y while I shut my eyes closed

Toys she said!  My lewd thoughts was cut off when she suddenly licked my cli.t I shook and gripped the sheets.

Then she went on top of my pus.sy and positioned hers on top of it. I moaned because of the scene in front of me, Quisha is grinding her pussycat with mine and I can't help but to grind back as well. Both of our movements are urgent and frantic, neither of us has no will to stop from all the pleasure our body's are feeling.

Quisha fingers me again then she commanded me to play with my breast. I did as what she told then she went back to my pussycat and started tongue fvcking ME again. I saw her other hand touching herself and that is enough for me to come for the second time. I convulsed and released my juice while she greedily sucked all of them off of my pus.sy then I saw her trembled as well as sign that she released too. She went back to the bed and lay beside me. Both of us are panting then she smiled at me. I am too exhausted but I'm so happy and satisfied.

I was too tired and a I swear to forget just what the hell she reviewed with me because of the earthshaking released she gave me. Should I tell her that I forgot everything we reviewed?

I was still panting when I felt warm soft towel on my body. I moaned then I heard her saying," I'm just gonna clean you, bambi. Go to sleep" then I fell asleep because of exhaustion.