6 [ Caught ]

After cleaning the table, Quisha offered to clean the dishes but I told her to just went to my room instead. It sounded so wrong even in my ears but Quisha just went there and told me that she'll start highlighting the books and wait for me in my room.

When I'm finished in the kitchen, I went upstairs to my room and opened the door.

"Hey Quisha, have you sta---SHIA" I saw it. I saw my computer monitor displaying the image that I mastur.bated with last night.

Fbcking hell. Was I too tired that I did not close the tab?

" Did you have fun last night, Harmonee? " She asked while staring right through me. My mouth opened but no words left it. I probably looked like a fish with my mouth closing and opening because I don't know what to say!

"It's just yes or no, little thing.  Why can't you answer? "

"Q-quisha... I " I tried to speak but I felt like I'm grounded. She closed the tab then go straight to the history. My eyes narrowed at all the sites I visited last night.

"You don't know how to use incognito, don't you?" she said slowly. "did you really mastur.bate last nigh, Harmonee? I can smell it in the room you know"

I breathe in deeply.

The first time I actually watch po.rn and explore myself, I get busted like this? I swear I'll never watch again!

Quisha tsked at my speechlessness and I almost jumped when she started walking towards me. I panicked and tried to ramble nonsensical words.

"...Sweet, innocent Harmonee isn't really innocent at all" Quisha smirked at me. Any other day I would admire it but I am too much of a mess right now, I did not even know what to do. She just saw my history for fvcksake!

"I... I...Qu---"

"and you know what's more shocking, little Harmonee? " I bit my lip when she suddenly leaned towards me. One more lean and I'll be kissing her! 

I shook my head to answer her question. I'm contemplating whether I should lean and at least kiss her or just lean backward to avoid her lips and possibly regret it my whole life. Neither choices would end with me ruining my life anyways.

"The shocking thing is ... all these girls have blue eyes, dark brown hair and tall. " Quisha said her breathe mingling with mine. "...All of which have similarities with me."

I shut my eyes. I'm screwed! I'm fbcking screwed.

my breathe momentarily stopped when I felt her gripped my chin and forced me to look up to her.

"Tell me, sweet Harmonee. Do you watch those po.rns because the actresses really turns you on or do you watch them because you imagined me to be one of them? Do you actually imagine me fbcking you?"  I screwed my eyes shut. Both of us know the answer but I'm not willing to out myself yet so I answered,

"I...i watched it...for educational purpose only " I said and she quickly chuckled at my lame lie.

"bad liar... I hate liars, little thing. Now I'm gonna ask again. Do you watch those po.rns because the actresses really turns you on or do you watch them because you imagined me to be one of them?" her voice is cold and scary now and I felt like crying because it was really my fault.

And I'll be mad too if I found out that someone mastur.bated in the thought of me!

"I'm sorry, Quisha" I said pathetically. I can feel my tears trying to escape my eyes.

"For what? "

I took a deep breath and just decided to tell her the truth. She'll hate me even more if I lie again. She said it herself, she hates liars

" I... I imagined.. " I trailed.

wait!  Indigo had blue eyes well and she dyed her hair dark brown!

I can use her a perfect alibi and Quisha will never know!

"I imagined my friend...Indigo" Quisha froze at what I said.

"Indigo? " I nodded and shakily reached for my phone on my pocket then showed her my my lock screen wallpaper which is a groupie of me, Mhyr, Indigo and mama that we took last week in the bakery.

I pointed Indigo while showing to Quisha.

I heard her took a sharp intake of breath then back away from me as if I burned her.

Shoot!  Did she see through my lie? Would she really hate me?!

"Quisha" "Harmonee" both of us said at the same time.

"sorry"

"Apologies "both of us said in unison again.

Wait why is she saying sorry ?

Did my lie worked?

Did she actually believed that it's Indigo that I imagined and not her?

Quisha looked down.

"I'm gonna go down stairs. We'll study at the living room right? " she said, her voice shaky and in haste. I can only nod dumbly.

Why did she suddenly looked crestfallen? Isn't she supposed to be happy that I said Indigo and not her?