10 [ Oops ]

It's Wednesday night, March 24, 2021.

Both me and Quisha are studying in the living room. I invited her in my room because that's where we study on the previous day but ever since what happened to us on Monday, she's been avoiding me.

On Tuesday, I asked her to study and she told me that we should study in a cafe instead. A public place. 

I think she's avoiding being alone with me again. I mean, I would avoid myself too. How I acted that night is completely out of my character and It's quite scary how I think differently when consumed by her touch.

Now it's Wednesday and both of us are really quite in the living room, she don't even glance at me. She'll just highlight something in the text book the pass it on me, unlike before were she would highlight it and explained it to thoroughly.

I felt my heart aching but it's my fault anyways, she was just caressing me but I'm the one who demanded a proper kiss. I'm the one who stripped and whine for her to please me.

My lips trembled and I clutched my heart. I can't let her be mad at me like this. I can't.

"Q-quisha... About ...i...i " I started but she  just nodded at me.

"Yeah?"

"S-sorry " I said then looked down.

"For what? " I pouted then looked down.

"Monday " I said softly nearly audible.

"Is that it? " she asked me with her usual passive face.
"I'm not mad about Monday. Trust me" she said then she continued reading.

I shakily breath. My head is hurting about thinking of reasons why she's ignoring  me.

Wait... Could it be because I lie about Indigo being my crush?

I wouldn't put it pass Quisha to see through my lie, she's smart so she probably found out that I was lying to her. She probably realized it especially on how I acted so wantonly on top of her last Monday night.

Should I admit it? Should I tell her that she's actually my crush and she's right about her assumptions that I did search for those blue eyes actress in the po.rn I watched because I imagined her?

I heave a sigh as I make my decision. I hate her silent treatment and her ignoring me as if nothing happened last Monday.

"FINE!  " Quisha stopped writing then looked at me with confusion.

"I watched those porn because I imagined those blue eyed actresses as you. I imagined you doing those lewd things to me. I mastur.bated with the thought of you and I have liked you since we were 15! I've a crush on you for 3years Now you cold oblivious drop dead gorgeous b!tch. I like you so much it hurts that you're ignoring me again! Also, I'm not the who caress first! You are the one who seduced me, It's not my intention to be so lewd! "

A loud thud was heard followed by another thud and footsteps.

" Harmonee... " Quisha trailed awkwardly as Mhyr, Mama and Indigo stand behind them. Two gift boxes created a mess on the floor because of falling earlier.

The three new people that just arrived was staring wide eyed at me because of what they heard.

"M-my Harmonee watched po.rn and masturbated? And you did what in your room?! " Mrs. Xier asked in shocked.

"holy shit, Nee. Did you actually do all those?! " Mhyr asked, eyes still wide.

Both mama and Mhyr looked concerned because of the mention of po.rn, masturbation and a possible sexual act in my bedroom meanwhile Indigo;