Chapter 1

In a huge mansion a boy of around 10 years is standing on the table in garden with his hands raised high... While two other boys sat on the sofa discussing some important issue of their company.. As it was Sunday it was an off day for all three...
They were none other than.. Malhotra brothers..
The eldest one Abhi Malhotra.. Famous businessman. At the age of 28 he have taken the business of his family to a new heights along with his younger brother Manik Malhotra who at the age of 25 joined his brother in business and gained name for himself. They love eachother alot.. Their lives are in each other.. They can do anything for each other.. After the death of their father few years back they became each other support.. Their mom left them when they were 17 and 14 respectively for another man who was none other than their uncle Raj malhotra... Their dad was broken but they became his support but after few years he left them... After another few years of their father death they got to know that their mom and uncle died in car accident and they had a son who was 8 years old.. Not having any other option they took Little boy Kunj Malhotra custody and became his gurdians..
Kunj Malhotra a boy who have lived his first 8 years of life without any love thought now he have elder siblings and they will love him but it stayed a dream only...
Abhi and Manik even though became guardian of Kunj could never got themselves to love Kunj. They were angry at him and hated him because he was son of their mother but not their father.. In that anger and hatred they never could understand that at least they had their father and eachother to love and care but Kunj even though had parents lived like an orphan...
After 2 years also nothing have changed.. They have still not started loving their younger brother. They just punish him for every little thing.. Today also poor boy Kunj is standing with raised hands on table since 2 hours only because he by mistake droped his spoon which for his bad luck landed on the important file of Abhi.. That time itself he was punished and was not even allowed to have his breakfast.
After finishing their discussion Abhi looked at Kunj who was trying to keep his hands straight as now his hands and legs were paining..
Abhi without any emotion just ordered Kunj to go to his room.
Abhi- Kunj go to your room.
Kunj slowly got down from table and holding his ears- Sorry bhai.. next time I will be careful.
Saying this he left from there. Manik for the first time felt bad for him as he saw the unshed tears in his eyes.
Manik- Bhai today you were little harsh on him. It was not any big of crime or done intentionally. It was just a small mistake.
Abhi- Manu let it be.. I don't want to talk about him.
Manik just nodded.. They never talk about him nor they talk to him. They just order him or punish him.

Kunj room
Kunj entered his room. He had tears in eyes but was not ready to cry.. He lied down on his bed and looked around... It was an empty huge room. When he came here they gave him one of the guest rooms. After that they never entered in it. They never asked if he needed something. In his big room their was just a bed with side table and sofa in the corner. There were no toys nor study table. Till today it was just a guest room  and not a room of 10 year old. His parents never got him any toys or gifts as they didn't even remember they had a son. He use to go to a very prestious school. The uniforms and school supplies were given by school itself on the first day itself and his fees was directly paid from his father bank account and now from Abhi account. Beside that he had only few clothes that his patents got him once in a while when few guests use to come to stay. In these two years he have not got even a single dress from his elder brothers. He is still wearing those clothes only as they still fit him even though haplf of them pare not even in the condition to be worn. He is a small kid for his age. No one will look at him and say he is 10. Many times he thought of asking them for new clothes but then he always drop it thinking about them getting angry.
His room always taunt him that he is a guest over here and he have go away from here.. He is alone. That is why he study hard so that he can get a good job and leave this house. Over a period of time he became a boy who have stopped showing any emotions and have started beliving that he do not deserve love and will never get love from anyone.

After few hours on dining table during lunch
Abhi- Kaka we are going out tonight for party so don't cook food.
Kaka nodded and left.
Kunj who was eating slowly trying to be extra careful not to drop anything heard tjis and became more sad as now he will again be going to eat bread jam for dinner if available in fridge or go to bed empty stomach.
Whenever Abhi and Manik went out for parties or outings no food is cooked at home as Abhi always tell Kaka  not to cook anything. They all always forget that he is also there to eat. He came out of his trance by Manik voice who was on call. He as quickly as he could ate his food and took his plate to the sink and after quickly washing it left to his guest room.

Hey guys please comment and vote...