Chapter 3

Kunj- Bhai I cannot eat this... I..
Before he could continue Abhi cut in between..
Abhi- Kunj I am not in the mood to listen to your cribbing over the food we are giving you.. So just cut the crap excuses and start eating.
All the anger and frustration of Abhi came out on Kunj itself. He was frustrated that unwantedly he even deprived the boy of food and that came out on the said boy only when he said he cannot eat what they gave him. Manik was also angry that Kunj is showing tantrums now about the food.
Kunj again tried saying the reason for him to refuse even though he was scared.
Kunj- But... But bhai I am...
Again before he could contine this time Manik spoke up.
Manik- Kunj start eating. Another word out of your mouth and you will not like the consequenses.
Kunj just looked down and slowly picked up the spoon to start eating. He was confused whether to eat or to face consequenses. But then decided eating food will be better option as consequenses will be very bad as today it will be second time he will be punished.
Neither of the brothers thought to listen to him as Kunj was never someone who will crib over food or show tantrums but they ignored it as his bratiness.
Kunj slowly ate few bites and soon started itching but scared to say anything he continued eating but after another few spoons he started getting difficulty in breathing due to which after sometime he started panicking.
Manik being beside him noticed it and looked at him only to get shocked at Kunj condition. He quickly got up getting attention of Abhi.
Abhi was also shocked looking at Kunj who was completely pale with red patches everywhere on face pand hands and having breathing prob. Manik picked him up and took him to his room asking Abhi to call Dr.
Abhi came out of the shock and immediately made call to dr. and then went towards the room only to find Manik running out with unconsious Kunj in his arms. Both the brothers were paniking as they were dealing with this sitution for first time. Thanks to God and their luck Dr. Aryan their family friend and dr stays just in next house and he was at home only. He knew about Kunj condition as he only treated him before also. Soon he came and met them near the entrance while they were going out land he was coming in.
Dr- Lie him on couch I will give injection.
Manik did as he was asked to do and Aryan quickly injected the medicine.
Abhi- Aryan bhai what happened to him.
Aryan- He is highly allergic to mashrooms. If he consumes them then all this happen. This boy let him get up I will give him a piece of mind. He knows he is not even suppoae to touch mushrooms but still.
Abhi- You know him well.
Aryan - Yap I do. I am his dr. I am treating him since starting. His parents use to call me only whenever he was not well. Beside that he is best friend of my son. So he is like son to me too.
Abhi and Manik were ashamed of themselves as they forced him to eat this even without listening to him why he didn't wanted.
Manik- Aryan bhai its not Kunj mistake we only asked him to finish all the food in plate and there were mushrooms in it.
Aryan- Manu don't cover for him. He could have told you. Plus forget about telling you both might already be knowing this as it is the first time since he came here and I know mushrooms are cooked frequently here as they are your favourites.
If only he knew that they don't know anyrhing about him. Even Aryan knows more then thwm about this boy.
Abhi looked at Aryan looking at Kunj with caring eyes.
Aryan- You know in these two years also I hardly see any difference in him even. He is still the same boy who hides more then he tell. Don't know why here also he os not opening up. Initially when....
His talks were cut in between when he noticed Kunj waking up.
Abhi and Manik were not understanding what Aryan meant with all this. Before they could ask Kunj started waking up.
Aryan- Kunj how are you feeling now?
Kunj- Uncle I am fine.
Aryan in stern voice- Yes that I can see.. you know you are not suppose to have it but still you had it. why?
Kunj looked at brothers little scared and then just looked down.
Kunj- Sorry uncle I will be careful next time.
Aryan looked at him and all his anger melted- Its ok baccha. You take rest now. We will meet later.
Kunj- Ok uncle.
Aryan turning to Abhi and Manik- Ok guys I will go now its late.. see you later.
Abhi/ Manik- Thank you bhaiya. Bye.
Aryan- Bye guys.
With that Aryan left. As soon as he left Kunj got up from couch and stood on the side. Abhi and Manik wanted to say lots of things to him and ask lots of things. Firstly they wanted to say sorry for this incident but before they could say anything Kunj spoke up.
Kunj- Bhai can I please go to room.
Abhi- Yes go.
Kunj started walking towards his room but as he was weak he stumbled.
Abhi without thinking anything or saying went near him and picked him up and carried him to his room with Manik behind him.
On reaching room he layed him down on bed and covered him.
Kunj- Thank you bhai.
After that he closed his eyes and soon sleep took over.
Abhi and Manik also went to their respective rooms. Both in their own thoughts.
Many more relevations were to be made. Many more questions were to be asked. But who will answer them.

Please comment and vote... Suggestions or plots are also welcomed. someone have asked to make Kunj age around 19 years but I have certain things planned so the age is 10.. Thank you for suggestion but sorry dear it will not go with the story...