Chapter 18

After buying news clothes and all the other necessary things Abhi and Kunj returned home where Manik was waiting for his brothers little worried about little one..
As soon as they reached home Abhi asked them to get ready for party as hardly any time was left before guests would start arriving..
Kunj went to his room and soon Manik knocked on his door and entered inside..
Manik- baccha how are you feeling now.. is the cut still paining
Kunj- no bhai I am fine..
Manik- Did bhai...
He stopped in between not knowing how to continue..Kunj understood so continued
Kunj- he said he will punish me tomorrow for that stunt... Today is my special day so I shall enjoy...
Manik- that's good... At least you can enjoy today..
Kunj sitting down on bed with sad expression..
Kunj- I would have enjoyed more if the punishment was done and over with.. at least then I would not think about this... Now till the time bhai do not tell consequences I will keep thinking about that only and will not get to enjoy...
Manik- OOO... I get it... Maybe you are right but now nothing can be done so just enjoy your party without thinking about anything else... Come I will help you with your hairs...

Manik started styling Kunj hair after few minutes a smirk came on Maniks face..
Manik- Kunj want to have extra fun in party..
Kunj with confused face- extra fun?? How??
Manik- by pranking..
He spoke so casually that it took Kunj time to understand about what he said..
Kunj- bhai good idea.. but Abhi bhai...
His expressions changed from excitement to scared..
Manik- relax baccha bhai will not know about all this... So what say you in for fun time or I enjoy alone...
Kunj after seeing confidence in Manik voice agreed to it... Afterall it will be the first time his brother is asking him to join in for fun....
After sometime all three brothers were ready and welcoming guests.. Aryan was with them...
Kunj got to know that Shaurya is coming so even though he was playing with his other friends he kept looking at the entrance for his best friend..
At that time someone tapped him on his shoulder and on turning around he was shocked as well as surprised to see the person standing there... Without any delay he hugged the person tightly who reciprocated the act equally.. both were smiling to the fullest... His brothers who were standing near him were also amazed to see that.. its first time they saw him hugging someone by taking initiative...
Their loving moment was disturbed by the voice from back
'Dost dost na raha... Pyar pyar na raha...'
Both of them turned around and looked at Shaurya who was standing there with devdas look...
And then after few minutes all three had a tight group hug while their parents and brothers looked amazed at them ..

Please comment... Give suggestions about what you would like to read... Or any dialogue you want to read...
Even criticism is welcomed if it will help in improving the story....