Chapter 25

Kunj came down running and hid behind Abhi... While Manik walked down angrily.
Abhi, Aryan and shaurya were looking at them in confusion..
Manik- Kunj come here...
Kunj- Sorry bhai... I didn't wanted to do that it was by mistake...
Manik- First come here...
Kunj scared walked in front of him and stood bowing his head.
Abhi- Chotu what happened? What did he do?
Manik- Bhai he send my video of snoring in my friends group...
Abhi wanted to laugh but controlled and spoke up- Kunj why you did that?
Kunj- bhai I swear I didn't wanted to do that.. I was just teasing bhai but by mistake it got send... I am sorry...
All three noticed tears in his eyes. 
Manik- mistake or not you will be punished for it...
Abhi and Aryan were shocked because it was not a big deal to punish him just firm explanation was more than enough... Before either could say anything Manik started tickling kunj... Seeing that both the elder brothers sat down leaving Kunj on the mercy of Manik.
Kunj was laughing like anything pleading Manik to leave him... When those two were busy in the punishment guard  came in  carrying a letter in his hand and gave it to Abhi who thanked him and looked at the letter in confusion as it was from St. Xevier Academy in London.
Aryan- what happened?
Abhi- why is Academy from London sending a letter to me?
Aryan- which academy?
Abhi- St. Xevier...
Aryan- open it...
Abhi nodded and opened it... He read it and was surprised and shocked at the same time...
He re read it to confirm before  looking up with a smile..
Seeing him smiling Aryan raised his eyebrows to ask the matter..
Abhi just gave the letter to him and after few minutes he also had same expression.
Abhi getting little serious called out to his younger brothers- Chotu enough now and Kunj come here..
Hearing his firm voice both stopped and slowly Kunj came there.
Abhi picked up the envelope and gave it to Kunj- What's this?
Reading the name of Academy a spark came in in his eyes but suddenly he became nervous.
Kunj- bhai I gave the scholarship exam of this school few months back.
Abhi- that's good baccha... Why are you so nervous??
Kunj- what if I didn't made it?
Abhi- Baccha read the letter...
Kunj- I am scared.. i really want to go there but what if I didn't make it...
Abhi- baccha you made it...
Kunj Looked at him in confusion..
Abhi smiled and lifted him on his lap- baccha relax. I have read this letter.. you have cleared it... With full scholarship you got admission and that also after double promotion...
Kunj quickly opened it up and after reading it he hugged abhi while still sitting on his lap.
Kunj- bhaiya are you angry?
This question got all of them off guard...
Abhi- no baccha I am not angry... In stead I am very happy and proud of you...
Saying this he kissed his forehead. After a minute Manik, Shaurya and Aryan congratulate him.
Abhi- why you didn't tell us before?
Kunj- I was not sure if I will make it or not... I.. I didn't...
Abhi smiled at him- it's ok... No problem...
Manik even though happy was also little sad..
Manik- so when you have to join?
Kunj- after two months..
Manik- so no more tention of exams...
Kunj nodded excitedly before speaking- now I can write songs, play guitar, write articles without any tention...
Abhi- yes you can but after one week... Don't forget you are punished?
Kunj just pouted..
All were chit chatting when Kaka came with coffee and juice ...
Kaka- beta kya banau khane mein...
Before anyone could say anything Kunj spoke up- can we go out for dinner also.. my party..
Abhi- yes we can baccha but I will pay you don't have to do it...
Kunj-please bhaiya I really wish to do it ..
Unwantedly Abhi agreed to it...
After sometime Kunj along with Shaurya was chit chatting with tinkle on video call informing her about his achievement, Abhi and Aryan were talking on random topic while Manik was sitting quietly trying to get his emotions in controls. On ne hand he was happy and proud of his brother while on other hand he was sad and to his confusion also angry...