Chapter 23

Everyone was busy with their work. Abhi and Manik had meetings while the two boys were sincerely studying...
Kunj was studying history while Shaurya was really really trying to solve his maths problems... Being frustrated he was continuously blabbering due to which Kunj was also getting disturbed.
Kunj- will you please stop blabbering.
Shaurya- I am not able to solve even a single sum..
Kunj- I solved three of your problems to explain you... Now also you are not getting then I am sorry I can't help... Go ask bhai to help you...
Shaurya gave a deadly look to Kunj and Kunj just smiled and turned his face...
Shaurya- please yaar just explain one more sum I promise I will put my 100 percent concentration...
Kunj- ok but I will explain but the sum that I have already solved...
Shaurya- why? No fair .. solve a new sum...
Kunj- do you think I am a fool... There are only 6 sums in this excercise and I have already done 3 for you... Now you want me to do another one also...
Shaurya- yaar please karde... I hate maths and dad have asked me to do full chapter...
Please kar de... I will help you in any other subject...
Kunj- aacha ek baat bata konse subject mein help karega tu meri...
Shaurya- hindi... I know you don't like hindi... I will help you in that...
Kunj- thik hai ek kaam kar meri notebook rakhi hai usme se copy karle sums... Aaj mujhe history karna hai .. bhai evening mein check karenge...
Shaurya- ok fine tu khata hai to mein sum copy kar leta hu warna mein to samajna chata tha...
Kunj- haan pata hai kya karna chata hai...
After that both got busy in their respective work...
Employees of the office had given chocolates to Kunj.. in morning he kept them all aside but afterwards he started having one and then continued eating same was the case of other boy who was continuously eating chocolate while coping sums... wrappers of chocolate were everywhere...
Abhi after his meetings around lunch time came to call the boys. As he and Manik cracked the deal decided to have lunch outside and also invited Aryan as he was also free..  his work got over way to early then expected and Abhi and Manik meeting that was suppose to be after lunch got postponed so they decided after lunch to go home and relax and help the younger boys with school work... Abhi that morning only realised he knew nothing about Kunj studies so he wanted to give time to him..
Abhi on entering the room was shocked..
Abhi- what the hell?
His loud voice got both the boys attention... Kunj on instinct stood up while Shaurya hid Kunj maths notebook...
Abhi looked at Kunj hand that had a big chocolate.. Kunj following his gaze immediately put his hand down... Shaurya too kept the chocolate down...
Abhi- where... No wait I know from where you got chocolates so Kunj just tell me how many did you had?
His voice was stern.. Kunj just shrugged his shoulders and looked down...
Abhi- don't shrug your shoulders and speak up..
Kunj- bhai I don't know... I mean while studying I was eating and really didn't count or notice how many I had...
Abhi looking at Shaurya- and you.. what about you...
Shaurya- same bhai.. don't know.. maybe half of all this or maybe little more than half...
Abhi was looking at the boys with amusement but was trying to keep his face firm...
Abhi- Kunj how many chocolates in a day are you allowed?
Kunj- only one bhai...
I am sorry ..
Abhi- no problem my boy... Now considering the fact that you have eaten almost full month chocolates in a go then to balance it you will not get any chocolate for next one month ...
Kunj looked at Abhi with wide eyes but then just nodded his head in ok...
Abhi then looking at Shaurya- same goes for you also dear boy... No chocolates... I will let your dad know about it...
After getting a nod from him in acknowledgement Abhi asked both the boys to pack their bags as they are going out for lunch and then home.. both the boys nodded and started packing their bags...
Abhi smiled looking at Kunj who was pouting while looking at chocolate in his hand... Then Abhi got confused when he started eating it...
Abhi- didn't I say no chocolates...
Kunj got startled as he thought Abhi left but composing himself he answered- bhai actually I was eating it when you came in now it will not be a good idea to throw it away specially when I know this one is my last chocolate so you know I decided to finish it...
Hearing his explanation and seeing his pouting face Abhi couldn't stop himself and laughed...
Kunj was first shocked but then making an angry face spoke up- bhai you are laughing at me...
Abhi trying to stop laughing spoke - no my baby... Not at all... But if you will not eat lunch properly then I will make sure this chocolate is actually your last chocolate in this year ..
Abhi left the room leaving a shocked Kunj and laughing Shaurya to pack up...
Kunj looked at shaurya then smirking at him he picked his maths notebook and kept it in bag...
Kunj- now you can do your work yourself...