Chapter 11

Abhi- Kunj..
This broke Kunj chain of thoughts who was busy thinking about different ways in which he will be punished.
Abhi- Kunj I am not happy with the way you behaved in the store but I know you there must have been a reason behind it. So tell me what caused you to behave like this.
Kunj looked up at Abhi with unreadable expression. He was expecting a slap straight away and some punishment not any talk. Abhi didn't even made him kneel down like other times.
Abhi finding him lost somewhere called out in stern manner- KUNJ are you going to answer or..
He left it in between and Kunj answered scared- Bhai actually till today I read whatever I wished to read and today suddenly when you asked me to change the books I didn't liked it and even got irtitated on the fact that you were not buying those books for me. I am Sorry. I will not repeat that behaviour.
Kunj was holding his ears and looking down . Abhi looked at him and heard him.
Abhi- Its ok. Relax. Kunj baccha I didn't wanted to buy those books as they were not age appropriate. Then later when you said you have read such books before also I was going to allow you to have some of those books along with some age appropriate books but you threw a tantrum getting none.
Kunj- Sorry bhai.
Abhi- Thats ok. Now for two weeks I am not getting you any book. After two weeks we will go and buy you those books and also some age appropriate books. They are interesting.
Kunj smiled and agreed. He was happy even though punished as this punishment hardly mattered to him. He didn't had any books till now but at least after two weeks he will get them.
Abhi- Now moving towards other things. Do you have any holiday homework.
Kunj- No bhai.. no homework yet. Our class teacher will post homework online in another weeks time. She was not in school due to some personal problem from few days and informed work will be posted later.
Abhi- Ok..
Before he could continue Manik came in all happy and excited.
Manik- Bhai all done.. Let us go and show..
Abhi- Manik why so much of excitement. Let me finish talking to him then we will go.
Manik sat down sadly while Kunj was looking at them in confusion.
Abhi- So baccha I was saying from tomorrow you will come with us to office. We have some important deals so we will not be coming home for lunch and at night also we will be late. Since we didn't go to office for two days other stuff is also pending. So you will come with us to office as we don't want you alone.
Kunj  not knowing what to say just nodded and said ok.
Abhi- Ok then let us go out..
Manik got excited listening that.
Manik- yes.. Come Kunj we will go.. Come.
Abhi chuckled at his excitement while Kunj was confused. Abhi to irritaye his little brother a little.
Abhi- Arre wait I didn't tell rules to Kunj. He should know them.
Manik got sad but tgen again got excited- Bhai... I will tell him all the rules in detail.. You don't worry. Come let us go.
With that he pulled his elder brother and younger brother with him and all too soon they were standing in front of a door that was next to Abhi room.
Abhi and Manik- Kunj open it.
Kunj opened it slowly and then got shocked, surprised, confused, happy and happiness was the dominating emotion. He looked at Abhi with unshed tears and unasked question. Abhi wiped his eyes a little and nodded at him to go in. Kunj got in all excited followed by his brothers.
The room was bigger then the guest room in which he stayed. There was a king size bed with side table that had a lamp on it. Sorry it was an avenger lamp. There was a study table kept near one wall. On the table there was a laptop. On wall above table a planner and pin board was placed.
In one corner of the room there was a sofa. On which many toys were kept. Seeing toys Abhi looked at Manik who gave a nervous smile.  Kunj looked around and then atvhis brothers- Thank you bhai.
Abhi- Arre wait you didn't see everything. Open your curboard.
Kunj confused open it to find a guitar and music player in it.
Abhi- We didn't know where we shall put it so we kept it in. You can arrange the stuff accordung to your wish. But wait for few days before doing that as some other stuff is also coming.
Kunj- Thank you bhai.. Thank you so much.
With that he hugged him tight. For the first time Kunj was hugging someone beside his friend.
Manik- Even I got stuff and only bhai is getting hug.
Kunj and Abhi smiled and then pulled him a hug.
After pulling out from hug Abhi took out a gift pack boxes and gave to Kunj and Manik taking Manik by surprise.
Kunj opened it carefully as it was his first gift while Manik just tore in his.
Manik jumped like a baby on finding a new phone in it.
Manik- Thank you bhai.
Abhi ruffled his hair and hugged him.
Then voth turned towards Kunj who was staring at the phone in his hand before hugging Abhi again and saying thank you continously. After that Manik and Kunj sat down there itself on floor and started setting their phones with Manik helpi v Kunj.
Abhi- Kunj first listen to me.
Listening to stern voice Kunj got alert and
stood up paying full attention to his elder brother.
Abhi- Baccha this phone is for emergrncy use. I don't want you on it everytime. Am I clear.
Kunj- Yes bhai.
Abhi- Good..Now there are some rules..
Manik cut him in between- Bhai I will tell.. You don't worrt.
Abhi- Ok you tell. I am going to my room to do some work. Meet you two for dinner then.
After that Manik and Kunj spend time together till the dinner. Manik helped Kunj with phone and setting of laptop. Then he played with him with some of his toys. Actually both were so much into the puzxle game that Abhi had to pull both of them by ear to the dinning table as even after calling them three four times they were not ready to get up.
After dinner both were send to bed. Manik decided to bunk with Kunj. Abhi understanding what he was trying to do agreed to him but warned them.
Abhi- If I find you both playing in stead of sleeping you both will not like the consequences.
Both nodded their head and saying good night ran from there.
Manik and Kunj played for sometime on bed itself kerping an ear on the door and then slept.
Abhi knew they were playing and not sleeping but decided to ignore it as it was a bonding time of Manik and Kunj. After two hours of sending them to room Abhi came to check on them. He found tjem sleeping peacefully cuddling each other. Setting the room temperature and putting the duvet properly and yes removing the game from bed he went to his room to sleep. All three brothers slept with a big smile.

Please vote and comment...