Chapter 15

It has been a week.. Kunj would come to office with his brothers and spend his day in room that had been made specially for him by Abhi... He would write articles, play guitar, read books that were bought by Manik shocking both Kunj and Abhi... There were video games also in his room that he played with his brothers only when they came whenever free.. he would eat lunch with them and when they were busy he would happily skip it.. Kunj was enjoying with his brothers and was very happy as he was getting love and care.
It was a new day but something was different. Kunj was not happy like other days. He was upset even though he was smiling at his brothers. Both Abhi and Manik noticed it but didn't questioned thinking of giving him sometime. They wanted Kunj to trust them and come to them by himself.
It was late afternoon. Kunj skipped his lunch. Abhi returned after his meeting and was greeted by a loud noise from Kunj room in office. He hurried towards it with his manager behind him. They entered inside the room without a knock and were surprised to see broken tv and shocked Kunj looking at it. Abhi first went to Kunj to check for any injuries and relaxed after finding him all good.
Abhi- What happened?
Abhi asked calmly without any anger. He himself was surprised at that. If it was before he would have punished Kunj even without asking him anything and maybe not even check for injuries. But now the time have changed.
Kunj came out of his trance then looked at Abhi then at tv and again at Abhi. He himself didn't know what happened. He was upset and little irritated.. he was playing his guitar and trying to write a new song in frustration he picked up something and threw towards the wall but then he heard a loud crash only to find broken TV and one of his showpiece from the table lying beside it.
Kunj- bhai by mistake it happened. I was just writing a song and and I threw something in frustration and that resulted in this.. I am sorry please forgive me... He had tears in his eyes thinking now he will be punished badly..
Abhi- it's ok baccha but be careful next time this should not happen.. there are other ways of taking out frustration instead of throwing things. You could have hurted yourself.
Kunj I was surprised and couldn't believe that he was just getting off with just a warning.
Kunj- I promise bhai I will not repeat this.. I'm sorry.. I'll... I'll clean this mess..
Abhi- you...
B4 abhi court continue Manik spoke up.
Manik- sure Kunj clean this up.. let me also see how you will clean sach big broken TV..
Kunj- (kunj smiled).. bhai Bhai I have done this before also.. I have cleaned the broken glasses of TV and also pushed the broken TV out of the house.. that also many years back..
Both Abhi  and Manik was surprised and shocked at the gained information.
Both together- when and why??
Kunj- long back because of my father..
After saying this Kunj turned and went to his bed and sat down looking upset.
Realising that they will not get any other answer Abhi and Manik decided to change the topic.
Manik-Kunj why are you so upset today??
Kunj-no bhai I am perfectly fine..
Abhi-don't lie baccha tell me what happened?
Both of them sat beside him and side hug him making him comfortable. After few minutes of  deciding what to do Kunj decided to tell them.
Kunj- bhai.. wo.. wo aaj na.. aaj..
Abhi- Aaj kya baccha bolo..
Kunj- aaj mera birthday hai...
He spoke so softly that if the two of them won't have been concentrating on him they won't have heard him..
Abhi  and Manik both smile at the little baby sitting between them and looking at the floor all confused and scared on the day that is supposed to be special day.. they know that his parents as well as they themselves are responsible for this reaction.. they never cared about him and didn't even bothered to know about his birthday celebrating it was another question.. but now things have changed and they also changed. This time his birthday their baby birthday will be celebrated..