Chapter 7

Abhi called Kunj to study.. Kunj was scared as he is always called to study whenever he is in trouble. Kunj went to study and after knocking entered inside. Abhi and Manik both looked at him and smiled which relaxed him a little.
Kunj- Ji bhai
Abhi- Kunj show me your hands.
Abhi asked straight away without beating around the bush.
Kunj was not understanding but still put his hand out in order to show them.
Abhi and Manik both looked at his hands and were shocked to see not few but multiple cuts and wound marks on his hands. His fingers also had some cut marks.
Abhi- Kunj how did you got so many cuts on your hands?
His voice was stern as he was also scared. What if he was actually self harming.?
Kunj- Bhai I got hurt while doing some work or playing. All these I have got on different times.
Before anyone could say something a voice from door got their attention.
What a lier you are? Tell the truth to them.
While Abhi and Manik were looking at the door confused Kunj was killing that boy in his head and cursing all the gods who don't want to see him alive. He don't know how they will react on knowing the truth but hevsurely knew he will be punished for lying.
Manik- Shaurya?
Yap on the door stood a boy of 10 years Shaurya son of Aryan and best friend of Kunj along with his father.
Aryan- Shaurya.. This is not the way.. You should not speak in between of someone like this.
Aryan said sternly glaring at jis son.
Shaurya- Sorry dad but..
Aryan - Baccha I know what you want to say but first at least greet them. Then on taking permission you can say... You just don't get in that also without knowing what they wete talking.
Abhi- Its ok bhaiya.. He must have heard something and then reacted.. not a prob..
Shaurya- Sorry bhaiya I didn't wanted to listen but by mistake I heard your question and his answer. And listening to him I spoke up in between. Sorry.
Abhi- Its ok.. Come in bhaiya.. why are you standing outside..
Aryan- Sorry yaar actually he wanted to come and meet Kunj as then he will be going with his mom to her native place. And as you wanted to talk about something I decided to come early along with him. Niw after an hour they will leave..
Abhi- No prob bhaiya.. Thats completely ok..
After both of them came in Kunj with lots of courage decided to speak.
Kunj- Bhai can I go to my room with Shaurya.
Abhi and Manik both looked at each other then at Kunj and Shaurya..
Abhi- Sorry Kunj but our talk is still not over  so you cannot go.
Turning to Aryan- Bhaiya I wish to know some answers from Kunj and I am sure Shaurya can helo us too.. So if you don't mind can we first talk to them... Later we can have our discussions.. I jope you wont mind staying here tonite.
Aryan- Fine with me.. you can talk to them first... we have full night to talk...
Abhi smiled at him before turning his attention at two younger boys who were glaring at each other.
Manik- Boys what happened??
Both together- Nothing bhai/bhaiya
Abhi- So Shaurya what was Kunj lying about?
Before Shaurya could reply Kunj spoke up- Bhai I was not lying.
Abhi- Kunj I asked Shaurya so let him answer.
Kunj just nodded and looked at his friend with pleading eyes while Shaurya smirked before looking at Abhi and answering- Bhaiya he was lying about how he got hurt. He have a habit of hurting himself.
As aoon as he said these words world stopped for all three elders in room.
All three of them glared at Kunj who was looking down on the floor cursing his friend for putting him in trouble.
Aryan composed himself before lokingvat his son and asking- How does he hurt himself?
Shaurya looked at all of them and knew he opened a box of bees for his friend and he was feeling bad about it but he knew that if he will not tell that to elders now his friend will not leave this habit and will keep on harming himself.
Shaurya,- Dad whenever he is angry, frustrated or feeling bad about something he hurt himself.. Like one day he was angry on something/one... God only knows on what he was angry on as he will never share his problem with anyone...( He looked at Kunj while saying all tjis and then again turned to his dad) He broke the mirror off school washroom hurting his knuckles... His hand was bleeding badly but he didn't cared about it... Same way one day he was so frustrated that he went to music room and started playing his guitar... That also without using pin and played for so long that his fingers started to bleed.
All three were looking at Kunj not knowing what to say or do.. Listening this Manik and Abhi knew how he got cuts on finger tips.
Aryan- How come school never called at home to inform about his injuries??
Shaurya- Because my dear friend never went to medical room to get this wounds treated. He simply was his wound then put bandage on it and on top of tjat tie some hankerchief to cover it and for fingers he put medical white tape on it so no one question it.
goodAbhi- From where does he get bandages?
Shaurya- I go to medical room and bring for him or sometimes ask another friend to get for him.
Aryan- Why don't you take him to medical room in stead of getting bandage for him?
Shaurya just shrugged his shoulders as he didn't had answer- because he said he don't want to go.
All three looked at each other and then at the boys to realise that even though these two boys are mature for their age they are 10 year old and childish...
It was too much too take in for boys..
Kunj was silent and looking at the floor..
Abhi sternly to Kunj- Kunj go to your room with Shaurya... We will take about this later..
Kunj- Ok bhai...
Shaurya smiled and saying bye to all went out with Kunj.
As soon as they were out Shaurya ran to save his life while Kunj ran behind him.
Shaurya- Kunj tujhe pata hai na I don't like lying.
Kunj- Haan satyawadi harishchandra hai na tu.. I don't like lying...
Abhi, Manik and Aryan smiled listening to the banter of boys before closing the door to get down to business... Many more relevations will be made now...

Second update in a day for my dear friends who send so much of love to my story... Please comment and vote... Silent readers please comment and vote...