Chapter 8

In study
Abhi- I can't believe he hurt himself.
Aryan- Shaurya also never said anything about this before.. Otherwise he always tell everything..
Manik- At least now we know. He was lying about it.. Shaurya came on right time and told the truth.
Aryan making a sad face- My poor baby might be a punching bag of kunj right now.
Abhi in shock- What? Kunj will hit him?
Aryan- Relax yaar. Thats between those two..
Abhi- Ok bhaiya...
Manik- Bhaiya what will you have??
Aryan - As of now nothing... I just got a msg from your bhabhi she is ready to leave.. I will go say bye to her and my son and then come back... That time I will not mind having coffee...
Abhi- Ok bhaiya.. till then we will check on Kunj...
Aryan- Ok then see you in few...
Saying this he went from there calling his son who came running after saying bye to Kunj.
After they left Abhi went to Kunj room to talk to him. Manik went to kitchen to tell kaka about coffee and dinner plan..

In kunj room
Abhi- Kunj show me where all you have hurted yourself?
He asked as soon as he entered in the room scaring Kunj by his sudden arrival. Kunj was lost in thoughts of how to save himself from the punishment of lying along with what to say about what his best friend said. He got scared when Abhi arrived asking the question he didn't wanted to answer.
Abhi- I am asking you something.. Do it.. Show where all you have hurted yourself..
He said sternly making Kunj shiver.
Gathering some courage Kunj decided to speak up.
Kunj- Bhai I don't hurt myself.. Accidents happen??
It came out as a question in stead of answer.
Abhi- Did I asked you that??
Kunj- No bhai.
Abhi- Then do as I asked.
Manik came in at that time but sat on the corner of bed without interfering in between his two brothers.
Kunj folded his sleeves reveling all the cuts and at some places burn marks.
Kunj- Only on hands bhai..
He spoke looking down breaking the trance of elder brothers who were looking at all those marks on the hands of 10 year old. Abhi was angry now.. First all the cuts and burns and on top he figured Kunj was lying with how he was not looking at them.
Abhi- Kunj I gave you many chances but you didn't listen and on top of that you are again lying to me.
Kunj- Bhai... I.. No... I mean...
Abhi- Enough now... I will check you by myself.
With that Abhi came towards him and started removing his shirt..
Kunj with tears in eyes- Bhai please no bhai... I promise I will not do it again..
Both the elder brother felt bad for him and guilty too but still Abhi kept on checking giving deaf ears to him..
Mostly on hands he had marks.. Few places on legs and feet.
Abhi- If from now on I find any wound on your body that have been influcted by you I promise you will get worst punishment..I better not see any more cuts or burns on you. Am I clear..
Kunj- Yes... Yes bhai... I am Sorry..
Kunj was sobbing.. Suddenly he felt a warm embrace and was surprised to see Abhi hugging him.
Abhi- Baccha I am sorry for all that I did.. Please please forgive me..
Kunj- Bhai don't say sorry you only punished me when I did wrong.
Abhi- From now onwards you will just not stay in you room. You will come and spend time with us. You will tell us everything and anything. You will ask us for whatever you need. In short you will demand from us just like you should to your elder brothers..
Kunj for the first time in 10 years smiled to the fullest and whole heartedly.. He was the happiest person on the earth at that time.
But next words from Abhi made him pout.
Abhi sternly- You will follow some rules that we will tell you tomorrow. Break those rules and you will face consequences. But don't worry these rules are nothing like ptevious one. They are what we both followed as set they were made by dad and now also Manik follows.
Kunj looked at Manik who was pouting.
Manik- I am not a kid I should not follow those rules but you don't listen only.. Hitler bhai..
Abhi and Kunj smiled at his complain.
Abhi and Manik hugged Kunj again tightly asking sorry..
After a while they broke the hug.
Abhi- There is some time before dinner so during this time Kunj I want you to make a list of things you need or want for your room or for yourself.
Kunj- Bhai I don't need anything..
Abhi- Kunj you have time till dinner if I will not get list then I will buy stuff according to what I think you need and you may not like it..
Kunj just nodded his head and said- Ok bhai I will make a list.
Kunj was happy and seeing him happy after a long time both the brothers felt happy. They started  feeling very protective towards the little boy. Kunj was smiling and looking around his room as if thinking what to get for his room while Abhi and Manik had tears in their eyes.
Manik wiped his tears and smiled looking at his brothers.
Manik- Bhai can I alsoake a list of things I need and want. Please. I promise I will not ask for many things.
He spoke like a little kid excited to get a chocolate making Abhi and Kunj chukle. Both the brothers felt peace in their heart seeing Kunj happy.
Abhi- Nope not all... Tomorrow we are going
shopping only for Kunj but ok if you will behave I will get something for you also.
Manik- Ok bhai.. that means no office tomorrow also and I can sleep till late.
Abhi- Ok now lets go Aryan bhaiya have come.
Manik - Ok
With that they both went to talk to Aryan who just came and got settled on the couch in livinv room. Kunj sat down to write a list.
Soon coffee was served and Aryan started telling about what he knows about Kunj.

Thank you all my dear friends for commenting and voting.. Your appreciations means a lot.. Please comment, vote and give suggestions...