chapter 28

Breakfast went in peace.. Journey to office was full of comfortable silence... Abhi left for meeting in conference room that was on another floor.. finding it as a chance Kunj went to his Manik bhai cabin...

In Manik cabin after few minutes
Manik- nope, not at all possible... Firstly you are hurt, secondly you are grounded... One cannot even think about it and you are asking me to talk about this with bhai... You got to be Kidding me....
Kunj- bhai when did I said you have to talk...
(Manik gave him a look of what the hell are you saying and looking at his face Kunj smiled and continued) I said you have to convince him ... Talking Even I can do .. you have to convince him to allow me to write the articles...
Manik picked up the pen and threw at him...
Manik- stop being sassy with me...
Kunj- please bhai... Please... If I will not give articles to them for weekend special publication it will be bad impression of me on them.. along with that what about my fans who wait for my articles... Please bhai...
Manik- baccha ok fine I'll try to talk to bhai with you... If we both talk maybe he agree to it...

After sometime
Both the younger boys stood with bowed heads as their elder brother gave them a piece of mind...  After almost an hour Abhi asked Manik to go to his cabin and Kunj to stay back so he can keep an eye on him...
Kunj was sitting on the couch with his eyes closed and headphones on as he had nothing else to do...
Abhi looked at him and couldn't stop the smile on his face. He heard a knock and in came Mr. Kapoor... Abhi now couldn't stop himself from cursing under his breath... He have called and informed the man that Kunj will not be working but he is not ready to take no as an answer...

After almost an hour Abhi was able to convince the man that if ever his boy will be interested in becoming a singer he will call him and he will be the only one who will launch him..

After sometime
Priya shook Kunj and passed him a smile which he returned but frowned on seeing her carrying a glass of juice.
Kunj- don't tell me that you woke me up from my lovely nap only for this....
Before Priya could answer Abhi answered
Abhi- no baccha not only for that but also
For the snacks that are on the way... So get up and freshen up...
Kunj did as said... When he came back Manik was also in there to discuss some file...he noticed they were having coffee while juice was kept for him... Of course they don't allow him caffeine and never ask what he wish to drink... But what confused him most was snacks were kept only for him and for them...
Abhi- Kunj sit and finish up...
Kunj- bhai why you two are not eating...
Manik- because my dear we had when you were sleeping...
Kunj just nodded and sat down.. just after he had a bite he tasted mashroom and kept it down making a face... Abhi noticed it...
Abhi- you have to eat so don't make those faces....
Kunj- bhai there is mashroom in it...
That alerted both of them and both were in front of him...
Manik- did you had it ..
Kunj- just a bite...
Abhi- why did you swallowed it... You could have spit it right... And who the hell got these mashroom snacks....

Kunj- bhai?
Abhi and Manik together- what?
Kunj- how come you didn't noticed it when you had it...
Both the elder brothers just looked at each other... 
Kunj-you lied to me... You didn't eat right...
Abhi- aa... Actually we ... Leave that a side... Are you fine.. shall I call Aryan bhaiya... ??
Kunj- no bhai... I am fine...
Abhi- ok we will get something else for you to eat...
Kunj- no bhai... I am not hungry... Only a chocolate will do...
Abhi- nope no chocolate dear... I remember that you are not allowed to have chocolate for one month... So we will order something else...
Kunj- but
But a glare from Abhi and he shut his mouth...
Manik made a call for food...
Both again sat down to discuss the file...
Kunj- can I go out please...
Abhi- ok but stay in premises and come when I call you for snacks..
Kunj- ok and left the room...

After sometime...
Abhi asked Priya to send Kunj inside when the snacks came... Even after half an hour later when Kunj didn't came Abhi and Manik went out to see what he was doing but to their shock everyone was trying find where Kunj is...
Abhi- what's going on??
Priya- sir actually no one knows where Kunj is... He said hi to everyone but after that no one knows where he went... Thinking he might be in his room we checked there also but he is not there too...

Abhi trying to control his anger- my brother is missing and no one knows where is he...
Call the security and also the gate gurads too... What the hell they were doing??
Within few minutes the guards and security was there...
Abhi to guards- did you see him going out??
Guards- no sir we didn't see him going out...
Abhi to security- Search each and every corner and find him... Some of you go out and search ..

They all followed his orders..

Manik took him to his cabin- bhai relax he will here only... Where else will he go..?
Abhi- I hope he is here and safe...
Manik thinking- i hope for his own safety he is not upto something... Bhai will kill him if he do something reckless....

Hey guys... Sorry for so late update...

Please give suggestions