Chapter 13

Abhi kept looking at Kunj and then thought to leave the topic of money till evening.. Maybe Kunj himself ask or tell..
Abhi- Kunj what happened?? Aren't you happy..
Kunj- Bhai I am very very happy... Thank you
Abhi- Then what happen baccha.. is there anything you need to tell..
Kunj little nervous- No bhai.. nothing..
Abhi looked at him for a second - ok than let us go to office... Kunj get your phone and if there is anything else you need for a day..
Kunj nodded and went to hos room to get bag with things he might need that consisted of his notebook, colours, ipod and one of the many game boys to try. Even though he was excited to go and see the famous office of his brothers he just couldn't get his mind off about the money he kept in his room.. He was sure Abhi found the packet as almost all the things of his room were out but he was not sure if he checked inside it or not..
Quickly getting the things ready in a black bagpack he decided to go to his previous room and check for packet but he was caught in between when Manik came out from his room carrying his office stuff and ushered him out..
On the way to office Manik and Abhi discussed their files while Kunj enjoyed the music playing in the car softly.
Kunj was thinking if he could get his guitar to office. Will Abhi allow him?? His thoughts were broken when car got stopped in front of the huge building... Huge for Kunj
Kunj looked at it in awe standing in between his brothers to enter it.. Both the elder brothers smiled looking at his face.
Manik picked him up getting a surprised squeal from him while Abhi took his bag smiling at his brothers.

Kunj- Bhai I can walk.. I am a big boy..
Manik- I know baby but let me carry you.. You just admire the interiors of office and then tell me what you liked and what you didn't... Maybe we both can convince our old brother to make some changes...
Talking the last sentence in a hush and bringing a big smile on his face..
Abhi heard it but ignoring it he went inside followed by Manik.
Wishing all the staff who were looking at Kunj with awe they went to the cabin of Abhi..
Abhi took Kunj in his arms- Manu go to your cabin and prepare for meeting.. You can meet him after your meeting.
Manik with the pout went to his cabin.
Abhi entered in his cabin and Kunj was amazed to see it.
Abhi - Baccha for few days you have to stay in my room itself till then your room will be ready.
Kunj- My room?
Abhi- Yap my baby your room.. Now you will be coming to office more often so you surely don't wish to stay here with boring me who will be busy with files and meetings.
Kunj- So in my room can I bring my guitar??
Abhi- Umm.. actually no...
Kunj smile faded. Abhi noticed it and smiled completing the sentence.
Abhi- No because you will have a another guitar over here.
Kunj confused- Another??
Then realisation hit him.
Kunj with wide eyes- You are getting me new guitar..
Abhi- Yes my boy... Can't make my boy carry his guitar too and fro.
Kunj thanked him by hugging him. Their moment was broken by the knock on door..
Abhi- Come in..
Abhi pa Priya came in carrying his coffee and files for the day.
Priya- Good morning sir
Abhi- Good morning...
Priya kept the files and coffee on the table.
Abhi- Priya he is Kunj my little brother and Kunj she is miss Priya my pa.
Kunj mumbled a small hello and Priya smiled and couldn't stop herself from ruffling his hair to which Kunj gave annoyed look but  quickly masked it on seeing Abhi stern looks while Priya looked upset by his reaction.
Kunj- I am sorry ma'am but I just don't like people touching my hair and it irritates me alot. So sorry for my reaction but please next time don't do that. I might be sounding rude and I am sorry for that. But please.
Priya smiling at him- Its ok my dear.. Next time I will not do it. And yes I felt bad so to make it better you have to do friendship with me.. So what say? Friends?
Kunj smiling broadly- Friends..
With that they shook hands.
Abhi was seeing all this with fond smile and like a proud father. He didn't knew his little boy can actually speak that much and be so direct. But he liked it the way he made his like, dislike clear to her.
Abhi- Kunj would you like to have something? Milk maybe?
The look on Kunj face was such that neither Abhi nor Priya could stop themselves from laughing.
Abhi- Ok don't make that face. (Turning to Priya) Send juice for him.
Priya- Ok sir. Anything else.
Abhi- As of nope.
Priya- Fine sir.. with that she left to do her work after saying bye to Kunj.
After she left
Kunj- Sorry bhai.. I didn't wanted to be rude but...
Abhi- its ok baccha..
Then Abhi showed him the Otherside of room where floor mattress was kept along with comfy cusions.
Abhi- You can play, sleep do anything over there..
If you feel really bored in here you can go out and see the office but do not and I repeat do not leave the premises.
At the end he got little stern to make sure Kunj knows he mean it.
Kunj- Ok bhai..
With that they settled down for the day.. Kunj pluged in his earphones and listened to music while writing something in notebook. Abhi got down to do his files and kept looking at Kunj every now and then.
Someone came with juice and Kunj made face seeing it but still kept it on side. And that glass stayed on side only till the time Abhi picked it up and made Kunj have it.

Please vote, comment and keep giving suggestions.