Chapter 19

Everyone was busy in there on talks and enjoying the party... Kunj was feeling really happy and for time being he was not thinking about anything else and just enjoying his party with his best friend and bestest friend.. His brothers were happy seeing him like this... They wanted to know how he knew daughter of Mr Sharma but then left it knowing soon he will tell by himself...
Abhi called Kunj to introduce him to someone.. when he went there his two friends planned something... They wanted him to sing but knew he will never do it in front of his brothers... They both knew that even though Kunj have got two guitars from his brothers he have not played it in front of them... When shaurya asked him why he don't wish to play guitar or sing in front of his brothers he just shrugged it off... So they decided to do a drama so that he plays guitar and sing a song...
When Kunj came back shaurya started talking little rudely to him or commenting non sense stuff...
Kunj- shaurya one second can you come with me..  he excused and all pull him aside.. shaurya gave thumps up to his other friend and went from there with Kunj..
Kunj- kya baat hai... Kis baat se naraj hai...
Shaurya- oo to chalo aap ko pata to challa ki hum bhi hai aur hum naraj hai ..
Kunj- kya hua yaar aise kyun bol raha hai..
Shaurya- aise kaise ... Jab se wo... Chal rehne de yaar...
Kunj- kya bol na... jab se wo kya?? Bolna ..
Taking this as his chance Shaurya said sorry to Kunj in mind and shouted on him...
Shaurya- jab se wo yahan aai hai tu to bhul hi gaya hai ki mein tera best friend hu... Jab se bas uske saath hi laga hua hai... Kya ab main tera dost nahi jo mujhse baat bhi nahi karni tujhe..
Kunj was shocked... He didn't understand anything... Why was his friend saying all this.. he have made sure not to ignore any one... And here his bestest friend was saying all this that also for another best friend... It was their group all three were really close to each other then what happened...
Kunj- aisa nahi hai yaar... Its nothing like this... I didn't meant to make you feel ignored and I am sorry...
Shaurya didn't like his friend getting sad and on the verge of crying that also on the day of his birthday which he was celebrating for the first time.
Shaurya- fine maybe I took it wrong but still you have to make me feel special..
Kunj happily- off course say what shall I do you my dear..
Shaurya sing a song for me..
Kunj- yaar lekin yahan kaise ...
Shaurya think about it you have ten minutes... Either you sing for me or I am going home... Saying this he left from there to his other friend who was waiting for them to return...
Their conversation was heard by Manik who smiled and got ready to record his little brother performance as he knows no matter what Kunj will surely sing for his best friend...
After thinking alot Kunj went inside the house to get his guitar...
After sometime everyone stopped in their tracks when a sweet melodious voice was heard... Everyone looked at the little boy who was standing near the small stage with guitar and mic...
Kunj closed his eyes and just imagining his friend he started singing...( Imagine him singing yeh dosti... I tried to put down lyrics but it's not happening)
He opened his eyes after singing two lines and then continued looking at Shaurya...
Everyone present there was lost in his voice... His brothers were surprised to hear him... They were waiting for a day when he will sing in front of them but never had courage to ask him to play a song for them .. today they were very happy... Manik was recording it...
After finishing song he hugged his friend and their hug was broken when everyone clapped for him... Kunj just smiled at everyone and started going inside to keep away his guitar...but then people started asking him to sing again... He was use it but at those times he was always on stage and he would ignore and get down but here he was confused.. he didn't wish to sing but didn't know how to refuse without getting rude... To his relief Abhi came to his rescue who noticed him getting uncomfortable...
Abhi- I am sure he would love to sing for all of you but it's time for cake cutting...
Kunj smiled at him and then went from there excusing himself saying he will wash his hands and face and then come...
After few minutes cake was cut. Kunj first fed Abhi followed by Manik, Aaryan.  When he moved forward to feed Shaurya his other friend said no you have to feed me first I am your best friend... On listening this shaurya spoke up - hello he is my best friend I will have first...
They both started arguing and when Kunj tried to stop them they both asked him to shut up... All the elders and other kids were looking at them amused... Their parents also didn't interfare knowing it was harmless banter...
Kunj after being asked to shut up by both them ignored them and started eating the cake in his hand... Seeing him have the cake the two stopped...
Both together- you had it...
Kunj- carry on carry on I will not say anything... And yes I had... Couldn't stop myself after holding it for so long... Why you two wanted it...
Both looked at each other then at Kunj who again started eating his cake... Seeing them so lost and frustrated Kunj started laughing and then went to get a cake piece... After cleaning his hand he picked up a piece and dividing it into two parts he feeded both together...
Soon the party was over and everyone was leaving... Mr Sharma and Aaryan were last ones to leave as kids were not ready to say bye... Shaurya hugged Kunj bye and then she waved bye to him but then everyone got shocked when she kissed him on the cheek and said bye and warned him to stay in touch now after...
Shaurya and Kunj were used to it as she always kissed Kunj to irritate him as he would rub his cheek after that making weird faces.. today he thought he it will be rude to do that in front of so many people so he just smiled and said bye...
After they left Kunj turned to go in but came face to face with his two brothers who were standing there with crossed arms with fake sterness in voice and anger on face...
Abhi- care to explain what just happened??
Kunj- what ??
Manik- who was she??
Kunj- my friend...
Manik- friend??
Kunj- yes friend...
Manik- friend kissed you???
Kunj- yes she did to say bye...
Manik- bye to she even said to shaurya but didn't kissed him...
Kunj was not understanding where this conversation was going and why was Manik asking him all that and what was abhi asking him to explain...
Seeing his face both the elder brothers started laughing...
Abhi- ok ok we are just having fun come come inside...
They all went inside and started going towards their respective rooms when Manik stopped Kunj and asked..
Manik- Kunj... Buddy whats the name of you new friend??
Kunj smiled and replied- TWINKLE....

Hey guys hope you all like it...