Chapter 9

Aryan-

Mr. and Mrs. Raj Malhotra... they wanted to live their life. Neither of them wanted a child as with child came responsibilities which they didn't wanted. Mrs. Malhotra even aborted a baby. But fate wanted something else. Second time when they got to know that they are expecting they were surrounded by some business associates and they couldn't go for abortion. So my dear Kunj was born.. She did not even fed him milk. Servants of the mansion use to look after him and care for him. They only acknowledged him when guest use to come and stay with them. They use to punish him even if he use to come in front of them. They would slap him, hit him, curse him and will never leave a chance to let him know that he was unwanted child. I got all this information from Santi ma who also worked in their house for extra income. Actually she was the one who use to bring Kunj at my place for treatment whenever he was hurt or sick. That time only Shaurya met him and they became friends. I tried many times to gather some proofs so that I can complain and get him out and therefore even attended their boring parties but I just couldn't get it. I asked Santi ma to complain but she also said no saying it will cause more trouble for him. You know when they died I was sad for them but I was more happy for Kunj specially when I got to know he will stay with you both.

Abhi and Manik along with Aryan had tears in their eyes. Little boy went through a lot. If Aryan bhai knows all this then poor kunj might have gone through much more. What goes behind four walls no one knows. After their death Kunj might have got some hope that maybe now he will get some love but they killed that hope also. Last line of Aryan was like a stab on their heart. If only Aryan knew how they treated him.
All three were sitting silently in their own thoughts which was broken by the sound of glass breaking.
They got up and came near the kitchen where Kunj was standing near the broken glass with milk all over the floor.
Abhi- What happened?
Kunj scared- I was going in to keep it but didn't see the skate and lost my balance and glass broke. Sorry bhai.. I will be careful next time.
Abhi- Baccha its not your mistake so relax. (Glaring at Manik) Its someone else mistake.
Manik looked down- Sorry bhai.. I forgot to remove it after getting it cleaned.
Abhi- Clean the floor Manu.
Manik- Bhai please.. Sorry last chance..
Abhi sternly glaring at Manik- Manu
Manik- Ji bhai.. I will clean it..
With that Manik went to get the cleaning stuff. Abhi ruffled Kunj hair and then guided him towards the couch along with Aryan.
Aryan- Kunj you didn't had your milk?
Kunj with wide eye look at him and then just nodded his head in no.
Aryan laughed at his expressions. Abhi looked at him amused.
Abhi- Why you didn't had it?
Kunj- Bhai I don't like milk so I didn't had it.
Aryan- Both friends are same..
Soon Manik also came after cleaning.
Manik- sorry bhai.. Sorry kunj..
Kunj was in shock.. he was saying sorry to him..
Kunj was brought out of thoughts by Aryan who called out to him loudly. Abhi who was giving lecture to Manik also stopped and looked at two.
Aryan- KUNJ
(When Kunj looked at him.) Where are you lost?
Kunj- Nothing uncle. I am sorry. What were you saying?
Aryan- I was asking about your vacation plans.
Kunj- No plans uncle.
Aryan confused- Why so??
Kunj- Bhai busy hai.
Aryan- Oo I see... But I suppose if you will say then they might take out sometime.
Kunj just smiled at this. Abhi and Manik were also smiling but one can say it was a smile filled with sadness and guilt.
Kunj in mind- If I ask them to take me out they will make me stay in backyard for god only knows how long. Last time for picnic they made me stay there for full day.
There talks were cut short when kaka came and asked them to have dinner.
Dinner was silent affair the only talk they had on table was Abhi asking Kunj if he made the list and Kunj replying in positive.
After dinner they all wished each other good night and went to their rooms or one can say only Kunj and Manik went to their room. Abhi and Aryan went yo study. Abhi wished to know more about Kunj and knew Aryan will be knowing most of the answers.

please comment and vote.. give suggestion about shopping time... shall it pass without drama or want some tantrums ...