Chapter 14

Mature Audiences Only: Sex. Lots of Sex.

Axel POV:

"Well... I don't have school for the next two days... Fuck it," I said. I had come to a conclusion while sitting in that basement. I love Dante. There was no reason to hold back anymore. I was completely confident in my decision. I knew that I was safe with them. That I could say no or stop and they would listen. I'm safe with them.

As soon as I spoke both men smiled. I was in for a long night. Raven's dick was pressed against my butt while Dante's was pressed against my stomach.

"Where's the lube?" Raven asked.

"Top right cabinet," he answered quickly as he grabbed me by the hips to keep me in place. Raven let go of me and quickly left the shower. Dante wrapped his arm around me and turned off the shower with his other. Raven came back quickly and wasted no time in lubing up his fingers. Dante kissed me gently and occasionally bit my bottom lip until I gave him entry. He dominated the kiss and gripped my hips tightly. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and clung to him.

Raven was gentle when he started stretching me out and it felt weird at first but gradually it started feeling good. I moaned while I kissed Dante and I felt a familiar friend pressing against my stomach.

He pulled away from my lips and pulled me higher. He kissed down my neck and bit my shoulder just as Raven added another finger. I scratched Dante's shoulders as I moaned. They were taking their time and driving me wild.

Dante moved his hands from my hips to my butt. He spread me open and gave Raven a better angle.

He kept hitting just the right spot with his long fingers. I was a moaning mess as Dante kissed and bit my neck and shoulder. Suddenly Raven stopped and something thick pressed against my entrance.

Raven slowly slipped into me, stopping every now and then to allow me to adjust.

So this is what sex is supposed to feel like? Damn this is amazing!

"Raven..." I called his name between gasps. He wrapped his arms around me and pushed the rest of the way in. I moaned loudly and my body trembled in ecstasy.

"Yes?" He asked with a smirk. I whimpered as I leaned back against his chest. He rested my head on his shoulder.

Raven's hands slid up my stomach and grabbed my nipples. He rolled them gently between his fingers. I moaned and trembled. My body craved more.

Dante took this chance to wrap his hand around my dick. As soon as he started stroking me Raven started moving. He would pull almost all the way out and slowly thrust in, keeping the same slow rhythm Dante was using.

It was driving me insane. It was so sensual but not enough.

"Please..." I moaned. Both men looked at me like I was the sexiest being they had ever seen.

"Please, what?" Raven asked with a mischievous grin. I whined and raised my arms up to wrap around his head.

"Make me a mess," I said. Both men growled.

"Lean forward," Dante said. I did as told while Raven held me up my hips. I quickly figured out what Dante wanted. I was lowered so that his little monster was in my face. It had a manly scent and didn't stink. I grabbed his hips to stabilize myself.

Raven stayed still while I took Dante into my mouth and began working my way down. Once there they both paused.

"Tap my leg three times in a row if you need us to stop," Dante said. I gave a thumbs up. Once the signal was given both Raven and Dante started thrusting. They matched their thrusts perfectly and all I could do was hold on.

They went slow at first and gradually sped up. The sounds of wet skin hitting skin was echoing off the walls along with grunts and moans of pleasure.

I could barely hold on to my sanity as both men were pounding into me. It wasn't long before my first orgasm hit. But neither of them slowed down.

"Did you just cum?" Raven asked, his voice raspy and deep. I whined as an answer. He chuckled.

"You must still want more... Squeezing me tightly," he said as he pulled almost all the way out and slammed into me. The mischievous side of me spoke up and I tightened around him on purpose. He moaned loudly.

"Fuck..." Raven picked up his place and Dante followed suit.

I kept my body tight and he quickly lost control. His thrusts became erratic before he came. I could feel it pool inside of me as he continued to thrust. Dante was still going. I tightened my lips around him and swallowed with him in my throat. He came a few minutes later. I could feel both of them throbbing before Dante pulled away. He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me up so my back was against Raven.

"Up for round 2?" Dante asked. I was slightly dizzy but I nodded. I wasn't planning on walking for the next two days. He smiled.

"Let's clean up and take this to the bed," Raven suggested. He carried me out of the shower and Dante turned the water on to let it heat up. Dante washed up quickly and I was handed to him once he was done. Raven washed up and both of them washed me. Neither letting me stand on my own.

My legs were basically jelly and I would have fallen if left on my own. Once clean we dried out and made our way to the bed. I was laid down and they sat for a moment trying to figure out what position to try next. I was laid out on my stomach with my legs straight.

"If you take too long I'm going to sleep," I said with a chuckle. Dante quickly pulled me from my spot and pulled me into his lap.

"Axel, have you ever been a top?" Raven asked. I shook my head. He smiled.

"Then how about me on bottom, Axel in the middle, and Dante on top?" He suggested.

"I can try...." I said nervously.  I was never given the option and the idea sounded fun. Raven laid down on his back. I got in between his legs and Dante handed me a bottle of lube. He could tell I was nervous and got behind me. I knew what to do but it was my first time doing it to someone else.

I lubed up my fingers and started slowly. He was tight and responsive. Every time I would touch a certain spot he moaned. His voice was deep and sensual and extremely arousing.

I focused on the sensitive spot before I stopped. He looked at me in confusion. I lined myself up and slowly pressed into him. He moaned as I made it down to the base. It was amazing. It was warm and tight like he was trying to suck me in. I leaned over him as Dante got behind me. Raven was long, about 11 inches but Dante was wide and long. He lubed himself up and slipped into me.

"Damn you're tight," Dante said as he made it down to the base. I barely registered what he had said. My entire body was trembling in ecstasy. I forced myself to focus on Raven below me.

He was muscular but lean-built. I ran my hands from his hips to his torso tracing his muscles. I played with his nipples before I slowly started to move. It was hard not to lose control. It felt so good but I kept a steady pace. Dante countered mine so whenever I pulled back he was slamming into me. I leaned over and started kissing and biting all over Raven's chest. He moaned and palmed my hair. He pulled it ever so slightly adding a new sensation to what was happening.

I one hand down and grabbed Raven's dick. I started stroking it to the rhythm I was thrusting.

"Fuck.... You're pretty good at this," Raven moaned. Dante bit the base of my neck before kissing it gently, making me squeeze him.

"Dante..." I moaned his name. He growled lowly before slamming into me harder. He timed it so that I was thrusting into Raven harder. I quickly became a moaning mess as Raven tightened around me.

I tried to focus on making Raven feel good as well and kept stroking him. It wasn't long before I came, but Dante didn't stop.

Raven pulled my hair back so that he and Dante could see my face.

"Now that's sexy..." Raven said between moans.

"Call our names," Dante whispered into my ear.

"Dante... Raven..." I called their names in a moan as my third orgasm hit. Raven shot all over my chest and face while Dante pooled inside of me. I collapsed onto Raven and passed out.