Chapter 23

More Smex scenes!

Raven POV:

I followed Dante into the bathroom and pressed the on button. I heard Axel gasp. He must have forgotten what the remote was for. I set it down on the counter, leaving it in low, and climbed into the shower with Dante.

I turned him around and kissed him. He was gentle at first but quickly dominated the kiss. He pulled away from my lips leaving me breathless before kissing down my neck biting occasionally. I whined when he stopped. He spun me around, grabbed my hips, and slowly slid into me. He grabbed my hair roughly and pulled it back as he slammed into me. My moans and his grunts echo off the walls along with the sound of skin against skin. Just when I was about to orgasm he pulled out. He stepped away from me and chuckled when I looked at him confused.

"I'll get you for another round later. Axel is still tied up on the bed," he said before smacking my butt. I pouted but quickly cleaned up.

We quickly washed off before drying off. I grabbed the remote and turned it on high just as we walked into the room. Axel's back was arched and he was moaning. He squirmed on the bed and struggled against the braces and rope. He looked over at us.

"Please," he begged between moans. Dante smiled and walked over to him and spun him around on the bed so that his head was hanging off the bed.

"Open up," Dante commanded. Axel did as told. Dante slowly slid into his mouth as he played with Axel's nipples. Axel's moans were muffled and his body trembled. I went to the other side of the bed, picked up the bar, and got in between his legs. I turned down the vibrating plug. His stomach was still covered in his last climaxes.

I licked and bit up his stomach, tracing his muscles with my tongue. Then I slowly traced back down. He jolted as I licked up his shaft before taking him into my mouth.

It twitched as I slowly started bobbing my head. I picked up the pace before pressing the button that turns the vibration on full blast. His muffled cries of pleasure were only turning me on. He came quickly and his body spazzed. I swallowed and pulled away. He was still twitching from the aftershocks. I turned off the plug and pulled it out before slipping into him. He clinched down around me.

It's like he was sucking me in. I didn't understand how he could still be this tight. I grabbed his legs, put them on my shoulders, and wrapped my arms around his legs. I looked at Axel's neck and noticed that his throat would expand with each thrust.

I looked down at Axel's stomach. He was so thin there was a slight bulge whenever I thrust into him. I have never taken the time to notice, but today I was taking it all in. He was covered in bite marks and handprints from us. He was loving every minute of it though. His muffled moans were getting louder and Dante's rough moans were only pushing me farther. Dante climaxed first deep in Axel's throat. I watched his adam's apple move as he swallowed. Dante pulled out and Axel moaned loudly. His face was tear-stained and red.

I thrust faster as he clenched around me tighter. I could feel the pressure build before finally exploding into him. He came with me and went limp on the bed. His breathing was heavy and his body was trembling. I lifted his legs up and got in between his legs. I removed the bar from his ankles. I gently rolled him over and untied his arms. Dante had done a rather complicated series of knots that ran from his wrists to his elbows. I removed the rope and gently picked Axel up bridal style. We quickly cleaned up and washed off before starting a bubble bath. We sat down in the hot water with a thick layer of bubbles. I sat down first and Axel was handed to me. Dante climbed in after. Axel sat leaned back in Dante's lap while I messaged Axel's legs.

"I've never had someone who was able to walk the next day. But every time he just gets up and wobbles around like a little penguin," Dante said. I don't think he has realized just how resilient Axel is. Axel just giggled before moving my arms out of the way and sitting between my legs. I wrapped my arms around him as he leaned back against me. He ended up falling asleep a few minutes later.

"You can sleep when you're out of the tub." Dante gently shook Axel who woke up and glared at him. I barely suppressed a chuckle. He's gotten sassier as time went on and we were loving it.

"You can sleep when we're out of the tub."

"Fine." Axel pouted before sighing. We rinsed the bubbles off and dried off. Axel stumbled a lot when walking. I picked him up, carried him to the room, and put him down. He put on some pajamas and climbed into bed. We followed after him and snuggled together while putting on some cartoons. We ended up putting on SpongeBob as it was something silly.

Axel fell asleep very quickly and was snoring softly while Dante and I watched the TV in silence. We all led such busy lives it felt great to just relax. I secretly hoped we could do this more often as these were the only times I'm at peace. It feels like times like this are the only time I can breathe properly. I leaned over and gently kissed Axel on the head. Dante smiled down at me knowingly. If it wasn't for Axel I probably would have never met Dante and I wouldn't be this happy.

"I love you both more than anything in this world," I said softly. Dante smiled before leaning over and kissing me gently.

"I love you too baby."

Those few words eased an unknown weight off of my heart. I smiled before snuggling closer to Axel and burning my face against his neck. He whined softly in his sleep. Dante chuckled before turning off the tv.

"Good night sweet dreams I love you." Dante gently ruffled my hair with his large hands.

"Good night. Love you too," I mumbled as sleep began to take me. I could feel Dante lay down and snuggle up to Axel. It was a few minutes before I slipped into sleep.

I sat in a dark room shirtless and strapped to a chair. I was covered in blood and breathing heavily as a man walked in. Instantly I recognized him as my target. He smiled down at me as he flicked on a light. I looked away as the light temporarily blinded me.

"Oh, my poor little toy. Who did you think hired you?" I looked at him like he had lost his mind. He chuckled.

"I've been waiting to have you in my clutches like this. Ever since I first saw you I knew I had to add you to my collection. Such a waste to have beauty like you being an assassin." The man leaned forward and grabbed my face. I spat in his face. He wiped it off and sighed before slapping me hard. He didn't stop hitting me until I spat out blood.

He sat down in a nearby chair and cleaned the blood off his hands with a rag.

"I'll make you submit." He stood up and grabbed a pair of pliers. I struggled against the restraints.

Suddenly I was being shaken awake. I gasped once my eyes opened and pinned the person shaking me face down on the bed. I quickly let go once I realized it was Dante. He and Axel quickly wrapped their arms around me and hugged me tightly as my hands trembled. I was breathing heavily as I tried to calm down.

"Nightmare?" Axel asked. I nodded as I slowly calmed down.

"You're safe." Dante gently rubbed my back. I smiled.

"I know. It was just a memory..." Axel seemed quite upset.

"Did someone hurt you?" he asked. I nodded. He crossed his arms and looked pissed. Dante had a similar look in his eyes as he let me go.

"It was when I was young and new to assassination work. A client apparently liked how I looked. He caught sight of me when I was tailing an older assassin as training. He paid for a hit but it was a trap. He only had hold of me for about 30 minutes before I broke out."

"They still breathing?" Dante's tone was dangerous. I chuckled.

"Nope. I killed them myself." I sighed and flopped back on the bed.

"Switch places. You sleep in the middle." Axel smiled up at me. We laid back down, this time with me in the middle with my head on Dante's chest and Axel snuggled up to my back like a little backpack. Dante kissed my forehead.

"Go to sleep baby. You're safe." I smiled and relaxed into him. It wasn't long before I managed to fall back asleep. This time into a dreamless slumber.