Chapter 18

Sexual themes.

Dante Pov:

"Well it obviously wasn't you," he said before sticking out his tongue. He looked absolutely adorable carrying around the large stuffed animal. I sat there with my jaw dropped as he pranced out of my office. It was very rare for him to be so sassy and it made me happy to see him opening up after all that has happened.

I chuckled after he left and decided I would order him an even bigger stuffed animal. I settled on a 6-foot-tall Snorlax plushie. He had recently started playing some game on his phone and said that he thought it was cute.

It would arrive in a few days. I could only imagine his surprise when he sees the massive plushie that he could use as a bed. At that thought, I decided to order him a Sylveon blanket. For some reason that Pokemon made me think of him. After that purchase, I simply went back to work and forgot about it.

A few days later the monstrous stuffed animal I bought arrived. I put it in Axel's office while he was at school and waited. He got home that afternoon and went to his office to unpack.

I was beginning to get impatient until I could hear him running down the hallway. He paused in front of the door and knocked.

"Come in."

The door burst open and Axel ran in with the blanket wrapped around himself. He was slightly out of breath as he pointed at me.

"You! You got me the giant Snorlax and the Sylveon blanket?"

I barely managed to not laugh as I nodded. He ran to me and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you, I love it," he said happily. He was so precious when he got happy. He bounced around and hugged me again.

"I've never had stuffed animals or fuzzy blankets before," he said as he rubbed his hands on the soft blanket. He looked at it completely mesmerized before rubbing it on his face.

"You never had these kinds of things before?"

He shook his head and sat down on my lap.

"No... I'm not sure if it's from head injuries or from trauma but my memory was wiped clean before the age of ten and after that, it's patchy. So it's possible I could have when I was a small child," he said as he was looking at my hand. He was bending my fingers and looking at the scars on my knuckles.

"Well, you can have whatever you want now. Just let us know whenever you see something you want," I said as I hugged him tightly.

"Okay... I just don't really know how to... Never could until now."

"Angel. I have more money than I know what to do with. Getting you things you want is easy."

He smiled before kissing me and hugging me. As if sensing a commotion, Raven walked in just before Axel spoke.

"I love you... Even if you didn't get me the gifts I would still love you," he said the second sentence quickly. I chuckled.

"I love you too Axel," I said with a smile. He visibly relaxed and kissed me again. After he pulled away I could see the wheels in Raven's head-turning. He simply nodded his head before he walked back out of the room before Axel noticed him.

It was obvious what he meant. Let the war begin.

It was small at first with just large stuffed animals but in a matter of 4 weeks, Axel's office was filled with stuffed animals of all sizes and fuzzy blankets. I knew we had gone a bit overboard but it was kind of fun. Raven would glare at me and then walk away to buy something bigger and better. Then I would turn around and do the same.

It was week 5 of the war when Axel brought us into his office.

"No more. Please. I'm out of the room and I'm very much overwhelmed," he said. He looked stressed out and nervous. It was kind of adorable since he was hugging the bunny plushie with the Sylveon blanket wrapped around him. We both quickly folded as he looked up at us with his blue puppy eyes.

"Alright. We'll stop," Raven said. Suddenly an idea hit me.

"Raven, why don't we repurpose one of the safe rooms specifically for him?" I suggested. He nodded.

"That's a good idea! We can put a tv and mini-fridge in it," he suggested. I nodded. Axel looked at us in horror.

"It'll be a space just for him and if anything happens when we're not here he can hide in there. Until backup arrives."

Axel's eyes went wide and he sat in silence for a while. Hesitantly he nodded as he mulled over that bit of information.

"Yeah, that would be a good idea... My father would definitely try to buy out one of the workers. He throws money at problems that can't be fixed with violence."

"There is actually a safe room attached to your office. We can decorate that one," I said. He nodded and smiled. He seemed lost in thought for a moment. He frowned and hugged the stuffed bunny a bit tighter.

"You worried?" I asked. He nodded.

"You don't need to worry. Leave it up to us," Raven said with a smile. Axel seemed to relax a little bit but I could tell he wasn't convinced.

"Angel. He's dumb enough to pick a fight with two of the most dangerous men in the world. Don't forget you've already won my parents over," I pointed out. He nodded. Technically he had 3 out of the top ten on his side.

"Thank you. I'm glad I have you on my side," he said with a smile.

"Always," Raven and I said in unison. He chuckled.

"I thought this fluff war would tear you two apart but you only seemed to have gotten closer." Axel chuckled.

"Well it was fun seeing what the other would get and it was a chance to pick at Raven," I said with a mischievous smile. Raven gasped dramatically.

"You just wanna be mean!" He put a hand over his heart. Axel stifled a chuckle. I walked up behind Raven as he had turned away from me and stuck his nose up. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him against me so his back was against my chest.

"I can show you mean," I said as I slipped a hand under his shirt. He chuckled.

"This isn't mean, this is giving me a treat," Raven said with a chuckle.

"Well you have been a good boy," I said with a smile before kissing his neck.

"If you're gonna do that move to another room. I have homework to finish!" Axel said quickly. He was about as red as a tomato.

"You don't want a show?" I asked as I moved Raven so that Axel could see it. Raven bit his lip and pressed his butt against my crotch. I pulled his shirt off and started playing with his nipples.

"Damn it... I'm gonna ignore you." He turned his attention back to his computer.

I focused on Raven as I explored his body. I ran my hand down his toned body, enjoying the softness of his skin. His breath hitched as I got to the hem of his pants.

Just as I was about to undo the button a knock at the door interrupted us.