Chapter 20

Mature scenes in the chapter!!!

Axel POV:

The idea of being trained by a top assassin sounded like a good idea. I would become a tiny badass and be able to defend myself. All of that flew out the window once we actually started.

He took me to the in-home gym that had a fighting mat in it. He smiled upon seeing me. He was shirtless and wearing basketball shorts. He had scars littering his pale skin. Including a few bullet wounds.

"Alright. Let's start first with stances," he said as he walked toward me. He quickly moved my body into a stance. He would correct my form and then teach me the motions. We focused on two steps at a time and he had me repeat them for the next few hours.

"Repetition will turn it into muscle memory," he said as he had me moving between different stances. I nodded and tried to follow his directions. After about 2 hours we stopped for the day.

I laid out on the floor out of breath and sore. Raven chuckled and picked me up bridal style. He carried me to the bedroom and helped me shower before starting a bubble bath. I stretched out in the large tub. He sat behind my head and played with my hair. He chuckled as my eyes drooped closed.

"Does it feel good?"

"Mhmm," I hummed. No one had ever done this for me before. I felt so spoiled and loved. I ended up falling asleep. I woke up on the bed in one of Raven's shirts and my underwear. I was laid on top of Raven as he was reading. He had his arms resting on my shoulders and held the book over my head that was resting on his chest.

"Feel okay?" He asked.

"Mhmm... I feel spoiled," I said with a giggle. He closed the book and put it on the table next to us. He rolled us over so that he was on top of me. He slid down so that we were face to face.

He kissed me slowly and gently. I rested my hands on the sides of his ribs. He deepened the kiss as he moved one of my legs with his. He laid down slightly on top of me. He pulled back from the kiss leaving me breathless. I could only guess how red my face was.

"Can I continue?" He asked. I nodded. He leaned down and started kissing down my body. He undid each button of the shirt with his teeth by pulling on the cloth beside the button until it came undone.

I trembled underneath him. He left a trail of kisses and bites until he reached my nipples. I moaned as he licked and sucked on one. I whimpered when he stopped. He chuckled before doing the same to the other nipple. I moaned and wiggled underneath him. I craved more.

"What do you want?" He asked as he pulled away. I pressed myself against him.

"Please..." I begged. He chuckled.

"Please what?"

I could feel the blood rush to my face. I turned my head away and glanced at him. He was smiling and watching me gather my courage.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Fuck me," I said, my voice barely above a whisper. I covered my face with my hands.

"What did you say?" I could hear a smile in his voice. He wanted me to beg for it. He licked my nipple again, making my body shiver.

"Fuck me.. Please," I said a bit louder. He chuckled and kissed me.

"Was that so hard?"

I growled in frustration. I knew I had to be the color of a tomato. I nodded. He pressed himself against me before pulling away. He stood up and grabbed a bottle of lube before getting between my legs. He quickly pulled my underwear off and started prepping me.

His long fingers gently spread me open before slowly sliding in. It felt weird at first but once he found the sweet spot he wouldn't leave it alone. Each time he would push his fingers in he would hit it making me moan.

Suddenly he stopped and pressed himself against me. I whimpered with need as I waited for the familiar pressure. But it didn't happen.

I whined and opened my eyes. He smiled down at me.

"How bad do you want it?" Raven asked. I gave him puppy eyes.

"Please."

He tilted his head.

"Please make me a mess," I said, all shyness was thrown out the window as the only thing I could think about was the ecstasy he would bring me. He growled and thrust into me. He went halfway in with one thrust making me cry out. He pulled out slightly and buried himself in me. He stayed like that for a moment to give me some time to adjust.

Once he was sure I was ready he pulled out and rolled onto my side and grabbed my leg. He held my knee to his chest and pressed into me again. He started off fast and hard. In this position, he was hitting even deeper. I gripped the sheets and moaned as waves of pleasure passed through me with each thrust he leaned forward and grabbed me by my throat. He paused.

"We don't have a safe word. What do you wanna use?"

"Ummm... Tacos."

He nodded and went right back to it. This time he tightened his hand around my throat on the sides. I was still able to breathe easily and it was just a slight pressure. I trusted him completely and it just added a new sensation to what was happening.

Suddenly the door opened and Dante walked in. He froze for a moment and just stared. Raven simply sped up.

"Hey Dante," he said with a smile. I had covered my mouth to keep myself quiet. Dante closed and locked the door behind him. He stripped down before walking into the shower. Raven stopped and pulled out. I whined.

"I have an idea," he said as he stood up.

"Lay with your head off of the bed," he said. I did as told and laid down. He propped up my butt on some pillows. Raven slipped back into and kept a slow pace. Dante's shower was quick.

He walked out of the bathroom still a little wet like he had rushed out. He walked over to me. He was hard as a rock. I opened my mouth and leaned my head back. I licked it slowly and took my time teasing him before taking him into my mouth. Raven had pulled all the way out and was inching in at the same pace I was taking Dante.

I moaned as both were sheathed in me. Raven immediately started thrusting in and out quickly while Dante moved slowly. I gripped the sheets for dear life and focused on my breathing. Dante gently played with my nipples as he started picking up the pace. I was on cloud nine as they ravaged me.

I went to cloud ten when Dante wrapped his hand around my dick and started stroking. I moaned against his member as I came.

I was covered in my own cum as Dante and Raven kept going. My body was trembling in the aftershocks of my high and only worsened as the feeling of ecstasy continued.

"If you need me to stop, tap my leg three times," Dante said. I hummed in response. Dante wrapped his hand around my throat, squeezing gently. Raven gripped my hips tightly as he started going harder. I came again just before they released inside of me. They pulled out and I swallowed before panting heavily.

"God damn that's sexy," Dante said as he stared down at me. Raven nodded before pulling me so my head was on the bed. I laid there for a moment shivering in the aftershocks. Raven gently cupped my face and wiped some tears that had fallen. I hadn't even noticed that it had happened.

"Why are you crying?" Dante asked, panicked.

"It... Intense..." I said while panting for air. They both smiled.

"More so than last time?" Dante asked. I nodded. Raven pulled me onto his lap so that I was straddling him. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders for stability.

"Want to go again?" He asked with a smile. I nodded and took a deep breath. Raven smiled and I heard Dante chuckle. I wanted nothing more than to be lost in their love.