| part two |

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends."
- Albus Dumbledore.

"Every human life is is worth the same, and worth saving."
- Kingsley Shacklebolt.

"The ones that love us never really leave us. You can always find them in here."
- Sirius Black.

"We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are.”
- Sirius Black.

“It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more.”
- Albus Dumbledore.

-

And so the war begins. The Marauders say goodbye to their time at Hogwarts only mere months later, along with Severus Snape and the others who swore loyalty to Voldemort.

A year thereafter, Elise follows suit. She joins her friends within the Order of the Phoenix. And, for the moment, she sets aside her life; her goals, ambitions, dreams, but never her undying love for a Death Eater.

Severus Snape continues his work for the Dark Lord. Elise never leaves his mind and though they are on different sides and have not seen one another since he graduated, his devotion to her stands strong.

A Seer by the name of Sybil Trelawney has prophesized Voldemort's defeat by a child who has yet to be born. A prophecy told to Albus Dumbledore... and overheard by Severus.

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives... the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies...."

And at the end of July in the year of 1980, Harry Potter is born.

a/n: so, what do y'all think will happen in part two of this story? 👀