・Request ~ Shaiapouf x GN reader・

If Kurapika and Hisoka had a love child, it would be Shaiapouf. Meruem's Number 1 Simp.
TW: Pouf is kinda manipulating?
Request by arminssweetie!

・・・

You were so beautiful. At least one of the king's royal guards thinks so. You were just as amazing as the king himself, so Shaiapouf can't help but have an admiration for you. He eyes you from the skies, looking at the citizens of East Gorteau. You walk down the streets, greeting people as you observe the area like a local officer. Somebody that keeps the peace with the city. Too bad that the king is going to plan to make all of them into his food and his soldiers.

When Pitou manipulated dictator Ming's corpse and order the citizens to gather at the capital, the city went quiet, but Pouf's heart was still beating loudly. The citizens were not allowed to leave their homes, including you, so Pouf used this opportunity to know you a little better.

・・・

"My King! I like for your permission to see this one citizen. I believe they have the potential to be turned into a Chimera Ant soldier..." Pouf bows down with all his gratitude, hoping for the reply his king would give him. "Oh?" The king looks up at Pouf with his intense stare, "W-We could also use them as an experiment, your majesty." Meruem thought about it for a moment, "Don't let it fail then. I'll give you permission. Have you guys found any good players for Gungi?" Pouf stands back straight, "As of right now, I am unaware, but I'm sure Youpi has already found someone." The king turns his hard gaze onto the ground, "You may leave." Pouf gives him one more respectful, deep bow before leaving.

・・・

So here is, at the front of your door. His wings were down and tamed as he knocked on it. The door creaked ever so slightly, revealing you're (e/c)) eyes. "Y-Yes?" Pouf smiles with elegance as he does a slight bow, "Hello, Miss (y/n)." Your shoulders jump a little, "How do you know my name?" He stands up straight as he looks at you with warm eyes, "I work at the capital. I would just like to talk with you." You were about to open the door all the way to let this handsome, random gentleman in before stopping. "How do I know I can trust you? What is it that you want to talk about?"

Despite the sudden questions, Pouf keeps his warm and gentle smile, "Is it wrong to get to know an attractive person?" With instinct, your face grew warm, since nobody ever complimented you, alone a handsome man, or in this case a chimera ant, which you don't know about it. "Really?" He nods, placing a hand on his chest and one behind his back to show his honesty. "Okay then... come in." You open the door wider, letting the tall Pouf step in. Your house was fairly clean, very admiring for him if he was being honest.

"Is it okay for you to be here?" Pouf looks at you, giving you a close eyes smile with his head tilted to the right. It was flattering and made your heart leap out of your chest. Is this man really interested in you?! "Of course. I got permission from the ki-" He stops midway, coughing a bit to pardon his mistake, "I mean Minister Ming." "Oh, I see... um... want something to drink? I got tea." Pouf shakes his head, "No need to go through the trouble. Please, let's have seat and just talk."

Pouf wanted to know everything about you. He kept on asking you questions, but when you ask him something, he avoids it with a comment or a joke. You found it weird. Whenever he asks you something too personal, you would politely tell him that it's something that you prefer is to be kept private. Thankfully, he was understanding up to it.

"Hey (y/n)... have you ever fall in love with someone." For some reason, the question sends chills through your bones. You hesitated to tell your answer, "Well... not really." Pouf seems to light up with happiness upon hearing your words. "Ah is that so?" You nod your head. "What do you when you fall in love with someone?" You fiddle with your thumbs. You don't have much experience with being in love with someone and all that stuff. You got your knowledge from your friends and romantic animes and shows. "Well... communicate that you love them... Maybe hang out with them more and get them to know them better... Um...! I guess just be there for them if you really love them... Ahaha... I don't know much... as you can see." You nervously rub your neck, averting your gaze to somewhere else.

He stands up, "Well I've been here for a while. Let's go." "Go... Go where?" Pouf turns around with a hint of possessive in his eyes. "Well, I'm in love with you. Therefore I want to be there for you all the time now. Now and forever." "E-Eh...!?" Pouf turns fully around, now walking towards you. "I want to serve you along with the king for the rest of my life. I would die and kill for you." He opens his arms wide. You step back, on high alert. "What do you...?!"

He engulfs you in a big hug, "Please, let me be your royal guard..." "W-Wait! We only know each other for like... 3 hours! I don-" You felt something pierce your back. A sharp, burning sensation course through you like a fire running through your veins. "I'm sorry... I'm only doing what's best for you." As the pain surges through, a sense of regret was hinted in the pain. The regret of ever trusting this handsome man. Your visions start fading... and at that moment, you knew you were going to meet Death pretty soon.

But instead of meeting Death, you ended up inside of a cacoon. Were you reborn as some kind of animal? With instinct, you try prying yourself out of the cacoon. The goop covered you as you burst out into the outside world, breathing the air. You look down at yourself, you still had your human legs and arms, but something... something is just so different. Who... What are you? Your memories about your human life were almost gone. You felt as if something were missing. Like something was stripped away from you.

"I'm glad you're awake." You instantly whip your head around, "You...!" The one thing you remembered though, was the man right in front of you. Pouf comes near you, wiping away the goop from your face and help you step out of the cacoon. The room was eery. Pouf hands you a mirror and when you look at your reflection, you almost drop the mirror. "Is that me...?" Pouf smiles, "Aren't you beautiful? I knew you would a be a success, my love, my ruler." You touch your face, "I look like a crossover of a butterfly and a human... What's going on?"

Pouf gives you a bow, "I simply erased your humanity. You are now a Chimera Ant." "Ch-Chimera... I don't understand..." Pouf then drops to his knees and kneel before you, "My ruler. Let us be together forever, please allow me to serve you as we both serve our king."

You look down at Pouf, "What's your name... again?" "Shaiapouf." "Shaiaouf...? Stand up..." You felt an uneasiness, "Please." That was better. He stands up according to your command, "Tell me everything you know... I'm still confused."

There, in the room, Pouf tells you about chimera ants and Meruem's goal to take over the world and become the grand king. It all sounded so wrong... but the chimera ant form is not letting you think deeply about it. "I see then.. why me? I'm not that strong." Pouf shakes his head, "My ruler, you used to be an officer as a human and protected those filthy citizens. Now you can protect the king and I can protect you." You scratched your head, feeling your new antenna, "Oh I think I can remember, but from what I'm hearing you took interested in me?"

Pouf nods his head, "Yes, I want to be your lover. That's what humans call it right?" You thought about it, "I guess so." Pouf couldn't help it. You were just so beautiful as a Chimera Ant. "Your majesty... can I please hug you?" The questions slightly surprised you, "Ok..." He engulfs you in a hug again, his wings lifting with warmth. It was hypnotizing. "One promise?" "Hm?"

"Let me serve you in return you will love me forever?"

The wings were captivating, "Alright, Shaiapouf."