・Request ~ Pitou x Female Reader・

I suggest that you read my last Pitou request before reading this one. Basically, Lifeless_duo requested if I can write a scenario with a more... fluffy ending, so here it is! Hope this makes up for the angsty angst. Thank you for requesting and I hope you'll enjoy reading!
-Author <3

A request from Lifeless_duo

・・・

"I feel like something bad is happening..." (Y/n) whispers out in the open cool air of the night. The stars dazzle like diamonds, yet it feels as if they shined a little less. Like fate is trying to get her to do something. "Pitou..." She whispers out his name. (Y/n)'s legs dangled off a cliff as it swayed to and fro. She can see the palace from all the way here and the evergreen forest in the background. Something rings throughout her ears. A loud boom. An explosion.

(Y/n)'s eyes widen as her eyes caught hold of a dust cloud. "Pitou...?"  (Y/n) slowly stands up, stumbling a bit, "I can sense him. Pitou." (Y/n) grits her teeth and panics, "You promise me we will see the stars together." (Y/n) trails out slowly, walking back, "Please let this be a mistake." (Y/n) breaths out before bolting away from the cliff to find a way, even if its miles away, to get to the location of that forest.

She stopped at a sight of a creature. It was a strange creature. A frog, but it's standing and it's abnormally huge. It tilts its head at her, "Oh, you're Pitou's little human." It's scrawny voice points out as its leg- or a hand, points at her. "Are you a Chimera Ant?" The frog looks down at himself as if to check. His bright orange eyes scanned over his slimy and green body, "Yes ma'am." He was oddly cute. He ribbits and blinks, "Uh... awkward right. I'm informed not to harm you."

(Y/n) walks up to the frog, "Please good Chimera Ant, can you please help me get to that forest over there?" She claps her hands together. The frog pats his head with his padded hand, "Well, I got great leaping power. Why may I ask...?" The frog stares at her suspiciously and croaks. "Pitou might be there and be in danger... Gut feeling!" (Y/n) hesitantly let out, pointing at the forest with a worried look before clapping her shaking hands together, "Please! I'll let him know of your great deed!" (Y/n) is desperately convincing him. "Hmmm..." The frog rubs its shiny head reflected by the moonlight, "Fine." He gets down on all fours, "Get on my back and hold on tight. Your death from falling isn't my fault, by the way, ribbit!"

"Doesn't matter, thanks!" (Y/n) quickly hops on his back, immediately sliding off. "Uh..." She says on the ground, the slime on her clothes. The frog blinks blankly, "Oh... forgot bout that." The frog stood there. Then it croaks. "I got an idea! It's a gross one!"

"Wha-" (Y/n) looks up, but before she gets comprehends what he said, something slimy wrapped around her. She hears a ribbit and then the world around her spun. Her soul ascended out of her body as the tensity hits her stomach. Her head spun and the excitement and fear of flying through the air are in her system. Her body jolts as the frog lands in the middle of nowhere. Before catching a break, the frog took another leap across the land under the starry night. Like leaping over the moon. (Y/n)'s insides felt as if they are levitating as (y/n)'s screams were caught in her throat as she clenches her teeth together. When the Chimera Ant lands, her head pulls down and back up again, her mind still in a daze. "Here we are at the forest. Are you still alive, human?"

(Y/n) takes a second and blinks, trying to refocus her vision. The frog sets her down and she grabs the side of her head, "Ah, thank you..." She mumbles out, her heart still attempting to call itself down. "Alright, Pitou, I have to find Pitou." She stands up, her body tilts to the side, and then regains itself. "Thank you again." She turns around and gives a hand of gratitude. The frog blinks, "Yep, ribbit. I don't know what's going on, but I have to get back on duty now as Mr. Pitou told me to."