Halloween x Special x 2020

"Ugh... because of Covid, I can't do anything for Halloween!" I lay there on my bed, staring at the ceiling in absolute boredom. I hate that we have to miss so many Halloween things this year! I grumbled and turned to the side, seeing something glowing. A portal!?

A dark figure walks out of it, wearing a paper bag over their head. They seem to be wearing casual clothes. "Hello reader!" They greet, waving their hand. The portal disappears magically. Am I dreaming!? Holy crap! Wait! There's a stranger in my room! Stranger Danger! Backing away, I yell for help,

"M-" "Shhhhhh!" A hand covered my mouth, "Don't want to get exposed! Hehehe!" "Wh-who are you! Leave! I-I'll call the co-" "Shshshshhhh." They put a finger to my lips, "I am author-chan, girl. You know, ehem Anime_Dumpling. Hunter x Hunter one-shots for all you simps." She slowly moves back and sits at the edge of my bed. I take a second before it hit me, "Oh!?!" "SHUSH!" She shushes me again. I cover my mouth, "W-wait what????"

"I am author-chan! And I am here to take you to see your hunter x hunter boys! Come now, we don't have time!" Without another word, author-chan grabs my hand and another bright portal opens in thin air. "W-wait!" She ignores me as we leaped on the whole. My head spins as we fell deep into the portal.

Once I regain my vision again, we were falling! From the sky! The author lets go of my hand. I'm too young to die yet! "Don't worry, Hisoka will catch you! Hahahaha!" She laughs as disappears through another portal that teleported below her an- WAIT HISOKA!?

With realization, a strong pair of arms catch my body in the air. "Hello, (y/n)-chan." "W-what! You're actually here! I'm dreaming right???" Hisoka ignores me as he lands on the ground gracefully. He puts me down, "Ah, sorry for scaring you like that, now I can explain everything!" Author-chan sweatdrops with her hands together hoping for forgiveness. I look around. My heart can't believe this!

"Uh so yeah, um I brought you here to interact with your hunter x hunter guys! There's no covid here for you to catch!" I observe my surroundings, realizing I am surrounded by all the guys I simp for in Hunter x Hunter! Should I be happy or worried?!

"Hello! My name is Gon Freecs!" A little ghost came up to me, giving out his hand, "Oh I am (y/n)..." "Baka, she knows who we are." Another person around his height comes behind him with his hands stuck in his pocket. It's Killua! The Killua Zoldyck! He's more adorable in person! And he's dressing up as a vampire, I am going to cry happy tears. "Oh! Gomen, Killua! I just like to greet myself, just in case you know." Gon rubs his neck bashfully. Killua turns to me, "Uh, you good?" "Mhm Hm." "Oh, (y/n)-chan! You're crying!" "They're happy tears." I can't believe this, I am going to have my heart burst.

"I'm sure you know who the rest of us are." Kurapika comes in. Wow, he's much more handsome in person, I can't. "O-Oh, thanks..." Oh crap! I said that out loud! Damn you, author-chan! "You're welcome." She tells me, putting her hands on her hips with pride. How-?

"Anyways, author-chan," Kurapika turns towards her with red, glowing eyes, "Why are the spiders here!?" The author steps back, "Because (y/n) simps for them too." She holds her hands up, "Come on, don't get mad, for (y/n)?" She clapped her hand together, pleading him to calm down.

"We can fight right here, right now, chain user." Feitan stands forward, with s scary aura. Is that nen? Can't quite see it. "N-No no no no no no no, emo gremlin, stop." Author-chan steps in front of him, waving her hand. "May I join in." "Hisoka! No! Down! Bad bad bad clown! Uh, (y/n) help me out here! Come on, I know well they will listen to you."

All of them turn towards me. Ah crap, I hate having all the eyes on me. "Um, stop," I say quietly and give them an awkward smile. "Tch, whatever." Feitan turns away. "Of course, I'm sorry (y/n)." Kurapika apologizes with his head down. "That worked?" "Well, of course, you're (y/n) and anybody that you simp for will simp for you in fanfiction. That's just how it works." I stand there awkwardly, "Oh.."

"Anyways, I brought you here for you to pick one person to spend Halloween with! Anyways, guys say what you going to do." The author gesture them to begin explaining their plans for Halloween.

"Gon and I are going to the Halloween Fair. I promise it would be a lot of fun." Killua starts, "There would be pumpkin patches, haunted houses, and lots of fun spooky rides!" Gon finishes for him. "Plus, Killua and I will protect any monsters that come towards you!" "G-Gon!" Killua turns away with a touch of pink on his cheeks. "But it's true Killua!"

Hisoka chuckles out loud, "Well I am willing to anything you will like to do, (y/n). We can go the fair, or perhaps scare little children." Killua and Gon shakes with fear, "S-stay away from us clown!" Killua points at the smiling Hisoka.

"Well, we can read spooky stories comfortably. I'm not doing anything special this Halloween." Chrollo speaks calmly with a warm smile. "I'll do whatever. I don't care about Halloween." Feitan says with a careless voice. "I thought you would kill people are something," Author-chan mutters to herself. "What was that?" "Nothing!" She hides behind another man, "Oh, Kite, you're here!" Gon waves to him with a cheerful smile. "Sorry, I was a little late." "No worries, old man." Killua assures him, "O-Old man?" "I don't think you look old, Kite," I told him. Kite smiles, "Well, this Halloween, I am in charge of taking care of the pumpkin patch. There's also a family of cats living in the Pumpkin Patch, you can help me take care of them."

"Well, there you hav- wait, where's Illumi?" "WHAT!? PEOPLE SIMP FOR MY BROTHER TOO!?" "Of course." As the two blabbers on, I feel a presence behind me. I'm too afraid to look." "Hi." I screech and jump into Kurpika's arm, "Illumi! Don't scare (y/n)-chan like that!" Illumi stands there with a blank face, "Sorry. Mother wanted me to take care of something." Killua scoffs, "Whatever, what are you doing for Halloween?" Illumi turns his head, "Why?" "Because (y/n) wants to know that's why!" Killua yells at his brother. "Oh, I'm not planning anything in particular. Just going to do some tasks if mother calls me. I'll do anything (y/n) wants to do." "Oh? Really?" I ask as Kurapika puts me down. Seems like some of them don't necessarily take part in Halloween. Well I mean, most of them are adults that do illegal things in my world.

"Well, (y/n)? Who do you choose?"

I choose... (your answer)

Happy Late Halloween! My hand was getting cramp up yesterday, so I couldn't finish it in time. It's a short chapter, but I hope you guys enjoy it! See you all next time!