・Request ~ Uvogin x Pregnant Reader・

I underestimated how time-consuming school can be.

Accepting a bunch of requests again, but very slow updates, unfortunately, BUT, fall break is next week let's go! '`☆

Request from: baddiebabe14
Thank you so much for requesting! Hopefully, you like it and I apologize for taking a thousand years.

Honestly, it first time writing for a pregnant reader/character so don't @ me. Also, I'm sorry of Uvogin is a bit OOC, I tried my best :(( I don't know if he would do these kind of things but lets gooooo.

・・・

I stared that at the pregnancy test. What am I supposed to do? What am I supposed to say!?

My two fingers squeeze the pregnancy test. I stared at the results and then turn back to the directions in my other hand, making sure it matches... IT DOES MATCH.

I take a deep breath in and release a shaky breath out. I was speechless, out of words, and all of a sudden, I want to run away from my problems.

What's Uvo going to say?! What's the boss and the Phantom Troupe members are going to say when they found out I'm having a child!? Do I want this child!? Can I even take care of it!? Do I have to leave this group to take care of it?

These questions spiral endlessly in my mind as I lean against the bathroom door. The bathroom was dark, probably unsanitary. The light was broken so the room was mostly dark, saved by the small, untransparent small window above the toilet. Cobwebs rest on the corners of the walls and the old and rusty sink drips water now and then. The floor was dirty with dirt, but I didn't care. I stared at the window in front of me with flooding thoughts that seem like they will end. One question comes up after another. This abandoned bathroom in this run-down gas station is where I want to stay and hide from my problems.

I wrap my fingers around the test and hold it to my chest. A knock on the wooden door shook it. I can feel it on my back. "(Y/n)? What's take ya so long in there? You're seriously making me worried." Ah, my goofy Uvo, I don't think I'm ready to tell you this. I sigh and give myself a hesitant smile, "I'm scared." I mutter to myself.

I hear another knock, "(Y/n)!? Are you okay? Oi!" I take a deep sigh before leaning my head against the door, contemplating my choices, "I'm okay!" My voice came out much more tired than I intended, but I was just burnt out from shock. Then I felt a sudden wave of panic bursting out. My chest becomes heavy with the burdens of this new discovery and my mind becomes foggy. Tear's fog up my vision, "Uvogin... I don't know what to do." I mumble out loud. A crack made its way in the middle of the sentence. I lean my head against the door. Uvogin was silent. I can feel his presence on the other side of the door. I can see his confusion and worry.

"Please open the door, (y/n). Let me help you." I sniffed, feeling the tears slide down my cheeks. I'm scared that Uvogin will leave me. I'm scared that I will get kicked out of the Troupe and I'm especially frightened, that I have to make a choice of wanting a child or not. I forced myself up with my shaky knees and unlock the door. I took a step back as Uvogin opens the door. His huge frame could barely fit through the door. He ducks his head walking through it before squatting down in front of me.

I hid my tears behind my right curled fist, trying to wipe it all away. I can feel him staring at me with a stoic face. "(Y/n), please look at me." I hesitate for a moment, but I took the courage, and look at him. His eyes that are usually filled with lots of murder intent softened into something that is more humane. He then gives me a smile, "I already know and we'll try to figure it out together." He stares at my left hand that was holding the pregnancy test, "I'm Uvogin. I want to become the strongest and I want to follow the boss. The ruthless, a strong guy in the Phantom Troupe, but even though, I still love you and I still want you to be happy. This is your choice"