・Changed ~ (PART 2) Kurapika x Female Reader・

Many people really wanted a part 2 for Changed. Thank you kurtapikachu for bringing this in my inbox and many others for liking my scenario! :D Haven't written for Kurapika in a while phew. Hope you guys enjoy it!

TW: Kind toxic relationship with Kurapika </3

Gonna tag more people who probably want to see Part 2, hopefully, it reaches you guys and you are satisfied! Hopefully, I didn't miss any, I'll be announcing about this anyways lolol
Tags: insane_chick_o2 starwarslover_13 Sereinias AbigailKruk113

・・・

You were sitting at the edge of a tall-story building in York City. The wind kisses your cheeks as clouds slowly gaze down upon moving traffic as you try to comprehend your mixed emotions with Gon and the fight you had with Kurapika that still feels like it has happened yesterday. You touch your chest, where you can feel your heartbeat that clenches itself at the memories of Kurapika's rage, but there was a bit of peace in your head. You heard from Leorio that Gon is bright and healthy again and the enthusiastic boy wants to see you again. You smiled at that, though your eyes are tainted by a bit of sadness. You look to the side, resting your cheek on your uplift knee as the other leg is dangling off the building. You can see Heavens Arena with the day's bright blue sky in the background.

You take out your phone and check the time again. Two in this lovely afternoon and still no message from Kurapika. You shut off your phone with a sigh and lower it, still holding on hoping it could vibrate a message from him. Your eyes soften a bit and you can feel that clench in your heart again.

"It's time to meet Gon and Leorio anyways..." You mutter underneath your breath and turn around. You watch your feet touch the ground of the building's top and sigh again. It seems to be slow today, but you just had to roll with it. You face up towards the door that will lead you to the stairs that would get you out, but unexpectedly...

"Kurapika?" The man you kept on thinking about stands in front of it with his stoic and blank face. Fatigue has shown itself in dark circles under his eyes. He wore his black business suit, his tie ruffled. "(Y/n)." His voice was harsh and firm. It made you jump a little and you immediately broke eye contact, "Kurapika..." You whisper his name back. Your mouth was sealed shut with the tense air. "Are you done with your tantrum?" You irk, instantly looking up at him with an offended glare, "Tantrum? Caring for Gon... is me throwing a tantrum!?" It went quiet a bit as the wind rushes by. You can feel your heart clench again and tears sneaking up slowly. Kurapika's eyes shimmer red a little as he rubs his forehead, "Look, I'm sorry for lashing out on you, let's just get this over with and get back to work." You were at loss for words as you stare at Kurapika and his audacity.

"This isn't something I can easily just push aside and forget Kurapika." You say and cringe at the fact that your voice has to crack and show your vulnerability. You stare at the ground. "I'm going to see Gon and Leorio. Gon just got discharged..." You look up at Kurapika who still had a tired face. He doesn't say anything. You press your lip together before speaking, "You know, Gon wants to see you too, so how about we take a break and see him for a bit. Can't you forget about the Phantom Troupe-" "Forget?" Kurapika interrupts with a harsh whisper. He presses the side of his fist to his forehead, his bangs covering his glowing eyes.

The wind seems more rapid and the white clouds shielded the sun. You are both covered in shadows. "Forget!?" The volume made your heart bounce at your ribs a little and you took a step foreward, "Not like forget forever! For a day, Kurapika!" You defend, pleading to the gods to get this over with so you can see Gon's bright smile. Kurapika grits his teeth, "Well this isn't something I can easily forget (y/n), they took away about everything from us. Our clan, friends, family... our people's eyes!" Kurapika takes a step forward and you took a step back, his red eyes staring at you.