・Request ~ Hisoka x GN Reader・

Request for BlackPearlAndRose
Some more comfort from Hisoka, let's go! Hope you enjoy it! Sorry this took a while lol
The first part of the scenario is basically all of (y/n)'s problems. Sorry if Hisoka is a little OOC <3 but I hope his personality here is close to the canon version!

Information: Life seems to love throwing obstacles at you at once. You work at a company with a strict boss, your mom is falling ill, and your friends seem to be stirring up drama. Sometimes, you rather isolate yourself from society and live as a hermit.

・・・

You wanted to scream and hide from your responsibilities. There were just so many things to get done and all the due dates are inching closer as you panic about getting it done right and on time. More and more assignments and work seem to stack onto you like a bunch of bricks, giving you heavy stress and burden. Your boss is pretty strict about having things done with effort and having it done on time. You just think it's so infuriating for your boss to just throw whatever and say get it done like there weren't 20 other assignments to work on. Of course, you can't tell that your boss.

Not only that, your mother is getting more ill and it doesn't seem like it would get any better. The doctors gives you many medical bills as you have to watch your mother cough out her troubles and speak in a raspy voice, telling you that you should focus on yourself and not on an old woman like her. How many times have you cried, fearing the day you have to live life without her.

Worse of all, your friends aren't making it any better. They are bickering and fighting over the smallest things, making you pick sides. Choose one or the other, it doesn't matter, you're bound to lose someone. "Okay, well, if you're going to agree with him then I don't consider as a friend anymore! I'm dropping both of you. You're the worst friends I have ever made!" You raise your hand, reaching out, "W-Wait! Can't we solve this out? There has to be... some misunderstanding somewhere right? Let's at least get off on some good ter-" Your other rolls his eyes, "(Y/n), not everything is sunshine and rainbows, okay?! We don't need a friend like her anyways, lets get out of here." "But-" Your other friend apparently heard what he said, tears welling in her eyes, "Yea! Leave me like everyone does!" Guilt-tripping your fragile and already stressed soul, "Hey- it's not like that... we just-"

Your other friend couldn't help, but scoff, "(Y/n)! How many times do I have to tell you? She's toxic, let her be! If you're going to stand up for her, consider yourself a stranger to me and all the others." "Listen, I really don't want to be pulled into this, alright?" You said in a quiet voice, "Can we please just stop?" "Jeez! I have enough!" Your friend being accused of toxity left while you and the other friend stand quietly. "Stop trying to make situations better, it's not worth it." He then sighs, "Listen, I don't want to talk to you at the moment. Bye." And with that, he left your apartment too.

Your living room filled with arguing moments ago is now filled with your rapid heartbeat and heavy breath. Your knees gave out as you lean on the side of the couch, tears bursting out. You let out a sob as your shoulder shake with all the burden. "I just want to run away from my problems." You sniff, sadness taking over your eyes. Your body slouches on the rugged floor as you stare numbly at the window. The sun was setting, leaving the room with an orange tint. Your tears mimic honey as it rolls down your face. You let your mind rest with no thoughts, closing your eyes, pretending you don't have a pile of work, your mother is healthy, and your friends stopped being so stubborn. Your breath calms down, "Hisoka... When are you coming back to see me?"

Hisoka has left for some mission of his, promising he would be back as soon as he is done, but it's taking too long...

"(Y/n)~ ♠♥ What are you doing on the floor~? You hear a low voice, calling out your name in a sing-song voice. Your eyes slowly open, unblurring themselves to a moonlit room with Hisoka facing you with a smile, "Have you been crying? Your cheeks are all tear-stained. Did something happen while I was gone?" Hisoka cups your cheeks, running his thumbs over your dried face. "Mhm... Hisoka... what are you doing here?" Hisoka only smiles, "Silly, don't you remember that I said that I will be back once I am done with my task? And why are you sitting on the hard floor?" Hisoka lifts your tired body up and settles it on the couch with no effort, laying it down so your head rests comfortably on the pillow leaning against the sofa's arm.