・Request ~ Phinks x Gn Reader・

My first Phinks scenario requested by reinerscumbasket

These are the request that is waiting in my box right now:

-Kurapika x fem reader x Chrollo

-Killua x self-harming reader

There are ones that I haven't taken yet but don't worry, I will get to them soon :)

Remember when Phinks gave Shizuku his clothes when her clothes were abandoned in the battle with that creepy Chimera Ant? Yea, it's gonna be something like that >:)
It's a little shorter than my other scenarios, but hopefully it can give you satisfaction.

・・・

"(Y-(Y/n)!?" Phink's eyes were wide open, his jaw was shut, unable to utter another word. "What?" (Y/n) asks with a hint of annoyance as they stand with nothing but their undergarments in the middle of an empty and abandoned church. It was dark with the moonlight showing soft rays through the high and dusty windows of the church. Their body shows slight red burns. They avoid Phink's gaze with a slight frown and their brows furrow together, their cheeks were warm with embarrassment.

"I-I- Uh... Where did all your clothes go...?" Phinks rubs his head looking away. "Hmph, an enemy try to rob me and in the middle of the fight..." (Y/n) puts, even more, tapping their toes on the marble ground of frustration, "Burn all my clothes away!" (Y/n) stop crossing their arms, clenching the air in the desire to punch something, "I beat the crap of him! Then I have to walk with nothing but undergarments and now I have to get new clothes!" A vein pop on their forehead.

Phinks was holding in his laugh, a tear was visible as he struggles. "Don't laugh at me!" Phinks lets out a loud chuckle, "Okay! Okay! No need to get angry, I will give you my jacket, so calm down." He walks towards them, already taking off his jacket on the way. "I don't want your jacket!" Phinks smirks shaking his head, "Alright, alright, I'm sorry for laughing at ya, but we can't have you standing there with nothing on. It's a bit chilly and um... it's weird for me."

Phinks mutters the last part, looking away when stops right in front of (y/n), handing his jacket over. (Y/n)'s chest grew warmer with deeper embarrassment, swiping the jacket out of his hands aggressively, "What's wrong with the way my body looks, it looks humanly enough!" They look like a child throwing a tantrum, their face all red and a mega pout was appearing. Several veins were on their forehead as they took the comment to heart. They immediately put on the jacket, zipping it up all the way to cover their upper body.

"I don't mean it like that! I think your body looks great- I-I mean I think it's okay!" Phinks yells in a desperate tone, waving his hand in front of him, a blush appearing on his cheek. He steps away trying to look anywhere but (y/n)'s furious face (Bakugou's face) with his jacket on them. "I mean like! Since I'm... you know!" (Y/n) gives him a confused look with their jaw hanging open, "What?" "I mean like... since you're attractive and isn't embarrassing to be half-naked in front of me!" "Uh-" (Y/n) stands back up straight, staring at him with a deadpan look. "You idiot..." Phinks mutters in shame, squatting down and covering his face.

"I don't care that I have nothing on but (an) undergarment(s) in front of you." Phinks stop shaking in embarrassment and turn his head over at (y/n), "I mean... I know you can control yourself, unlike those weird perverts." (Y/n) tilts their head to the side, putting a hand on their hip with a dab of blush on their upper cheeks, "You think I'm attractive?"

Phinks stands up straight pointing at (y/n), "Then why were you all embarrassed in the beginning!" A vein pops on his head, his red cheeks still stays as he tries to change the subject. "Because... I lost my clothes and I'm a Phantom Troupe member. This guy practically disrespected me. I may win the battle but I lost my clothes and I rather win with satisfaction. It was embarrassing that I didn't. I thought you laughed at me cause of that?" Phink's shoulder stops teaching and his arm lower in accusation, "Oh..." He sweatdrops.

"So you find me attractive?" (Y/n) asks again, crossing their arms with a little smirk. Phinks kept his mouth zips as he stares at (y/n). "Come on, I really like honest people you know." (Y/n) says with a smile, closing their eyes.

A creak of a door was heard echoing throughout the church. (Y/n) and Phinks looks at the door to see Machi and Feitan appearing. "Saved." Phinks mutter underneath his breath, smirking and breathing out a sigh of relief.

"Hey, guys! What took you so long!? Ahahaha!" Phinks waves his arm with a sweatdrop, letting out a fake laugh. "Now what happened here?" Machi questions in a monotone, placing a hand on her hip. "Phinks told me I was attractive and now I'm trying to make him say it again." (Y/n) says with a casual tone, a smile was cast with amusement. Phink's image breaks as he stops smiling. "Oh ho?" Feitan cocks his eyebrow, smirking a bit, "Is that so, Phinks?" "No!" Phinks yells out.

"Like a middle school girl with a crush?" Feitan continues, taking his hand out of his pocket to cover his already masked mouth as if he was hiding his laugh. "I'm going to break your face with that dirty little smirk you have there," Phinks yells out, marching over to the old and broken benches of the churches, picking one up and throwing it at the entrance. Feitan and Machi quickly jump away as the impact creating winds. "You covered the entrance, great," Machi mutters with an annoyed look. Machi jumps next to (y/n) as Phinks continues to throw benches at Feitan.

"I'll get him to say it again... one day." (Y/n) says, walking towards the entrance, "Don't you want some pants though," Machi asks as she follows them. "Yea, let's go steal some."

As they walk away from the Church, Machi can see their satisfied smile. "You sure we can leave them in there?" (Y/n) nods, "Totally."

Half to the church is gone when they came back.