Snacks x and x Smiles ・Hisoka・

Some cute fluff and comfort from Hisoka because we need it. Enjoy the short scenario!

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

A little girl stood on the sidewalk as she cries silently. A little girl who was waiting for her parents all alone. She rubbed her eyes as strangers walked by her with no empathy to help. Standing there she waited for her parents to come back, but little does she know her parents weren't coming back. They were never coming back.

The sun started to set into the horizon slowly. The sky was getting darker and darker. "Are you alone?" A boy around her age ask. His pink messy hair and weird smile calmed her down a bit. "Uh-huh. My parents are gone, they told me to stay here." She rubbed her eyes. "But they are taking so long and I'm scared." He stared at her for a bit and already came to a conclusion, "I think your parents don't want you anymore." He spoke like it was nothing. The little girl's eyes widen, "W-what!?" Her tears flooded her face, "I don't get it." She started to cry, tears dripping down her chin.

The boy sighed and scratched his head. He wasn't good at comforting crying people. An idea popped into his head as he reached into his pocket, "Here, take this." The girl stared at his palm with marble eyes, "C-candy?" "It's Bungee Gum." He unwrapped it himself and put the gum near her lips, "It's really good! It will make you feel better." She wiped her eyes and open her mouth. The gum burst with flavor as she chewed it, "Mm, it's chewy and good." She faintly smiled, "See? It makes you feel better." The boy laughed and looked at her adorable smile. He likes it. "You look better while smiling." His face went normal again, "You can come be with me. I was unwanted too." He reached out a hand, "But..." "Trust me" She hesitantly touched his hand. They naturally held each other. "Let's go eat some more candy!" The boy suggested happily. "Ok!" She smiles and looks back at the spot where her parents left her.

The same little kids that day is now all grown up and not surprisingly, in love. The same little girl is now spilling her eyes out as she curls up in a dark empty room. (Y/n) just wasn't feeling herself. She feels lost and hopeless after encountering her parents earlier that week. Her parents were shocked she was alive and well, but they weren't so happy about it either. They avoided her like she was some kind of stranger. Maybe they were ashamed of it? Maybe they didn't want to see her? Either way, it hurts.

"I don't know what I did wrong?" She hides her head in her arms, "Everybody will eventually abandon me." Hisoka has left her to search for some strong opponents to satisfy his battle lust. He said he will come back soon, but it has been weeks. "He still loves me right?" She stares outside the window, "It's already morning...?" She stands up and sighs. She rubs her eyes and yawns. "I'll take a nap today, it's fine." She walks out of her room into her small kitchen, washing her salty face off. She hears the door click, "(Y/n), I'm here." It was a voice she recognized.

Hisoka walks into the small kitchen, "It's very messy here a- why are you like that?" He looks around the dark apartment and then turn his eyes towards her, "Nothing! I'm fine. It's just that uh... it's been so long since last time I saw you..." Hisoka just magically appeared in front of her of course she was surprised, but she can't let him know she's been crying. It would be a burden, right?

"Don't lie to me. What has been bothering you? Come, let's talk about it." He gestures his fingers for her to come towards him and so (y/n) did. Hisoka caught up that fast. They head towards the living room area and made themselves comfortable on the couch.

Hisoka moves her messy hair aside, "Tell me what's wrong." He brush it out with his long nails, scratching her scalp, "I'm listening." (Y/n) takes a deep breath and tell him the thoughts she has been battling. Throughout it all, he listens, brushing her hair, patting her back. He has become more of a good comforter. Soon, (y/n) breaks out crying, "I just feel so alone..." She wipes her tears and sniffs up, "You're the only person that ever has been there for me and it hurts every time you leave. I know I'm being selfish-" She couldn't even finish as her lungs felt heavy. Hisoka brought her in as she cried into his neck. His face was stoic as ever. They hold eachother for a couple of more minutes in comfortable silence, until Hisoka spoke up.

"I'm sorry." Hisoka lets her go and reaches into his pocket. He takes (y/n) hand and places something in it, "Bungee gum?" "Just eat it." He takes it and unwraps it, holding it near her mouth. (Y/n) was shock, but she smiles faintly and opens her mouth. "Mm, it's good as always." "See? You look better smiling." He pats her on the head, "I want you to keep that smile. How about... you come with me." "Hm? But isn't it too dangerous?" Hisoka leans back into the couch, "I will keep you away from the danger, but you're going to travel with me. I must ensure that you are happy and smiling." He smiles as he sits up straight again. He wipes her tears and hold her face, "So?" (Y/n) stare at his yellow eyes as she bursts out laughing. Hisoka stares in confusion, "Did I say something funny? Is it my hair? My my, I do say your laugh is beautiful." (Y/n) wipe her tears, "Yea, I'll go with you!" Hisoka chuckles as he ruffles her hair, "Good."

For the next week, (y/n) packs her belongings, getting ready for her forever travel with Hisoka. Hisoka also took some time and teach her about nen, making sure she knows how to protect herself. (Y/n) feels a lot better knowing she will make new friends along the way and be with Hisoka. For breaks, they will share some snacks and smiles. Hisoka told himself from the day he met (y/n), he will protect that smile on her face, every day. ♥♥♥

The End

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Sometimes we feel a little alone and need to talk it out with someone. Hisoka is always up for being a listening buddy. UwU Hisoka may be a little OOC, but we need some of Hisoka's caring side. Thank you for reading and I hope for some of you who felt down, feel much better after this scenario! Bye!

-Author