・Request ~ Feitan x Pregnant Reader・

People liked the Uvogin x Pregnant reader and now we have a Feitan version. Yey! Thank you PenguinRidesUnicorn for requesting and I hope my writing makes you happy! Enjoy! also exams were horrendous and draining so I hope y'all survived that :)
Yn uses she/her

・・・

"Do you know where (y/n) has gone?" Feitan asks with a cold voice. It's been days after her disappearance. "Feitan, she ran away. We don't know why..." Machi turns towards Feitan, trailing off, "but you know what that means right?" Machi asks firmly. Feitan looks down at the pavement, "Yea."

・・・

(Y/n) look down at the growing belly bump. It's been a few months since (y/n) ran away from the Phantom Troupe. She knows that they are probably now after her, but she wanted the baby. She wanted Feitan's baby, but she didn't know if Feitan would ever accept it and she doesn't want to know if Feitan would rather have it dead. She takes a deep breath to scare the anxiety away as she hides in a rusty motel room. The paint of the walls wilted and cracked, the lamp flickers every now and then on the oak wooden nightstand next to the bed in the dead of night. The dirty carpet that (y/n) is not sure when it was last cleaned. The bathroom door was closed, scratched all over and the doorknob is missing. She wouldn't dare go in there, but at least the air conditioner is working. At least... She thinks...there is no disease growing or...roaches. She shivers.
(Y/n) sits on the bed that she made sure that it was clean enough to sit upon, despite her current state making her tired enough already.

The mattress squeaks in a horrendous tone, making (y/n) wince at the screech. "Jeez..." She whispers, "This is all I can afford for the night... so I guess I shouldn't be complaining."

She opens a crumpled and worn-out map, lines and creases covering the pictures of cities and countrysides. (Y/n) trails to her destination in the far countryside where there aren't many people. Her hand unconsciously fell upon her stomach and rubs it, "It will be just you and me..." She whispers, but deep inside she isn't satisfied. She wanted the baby, she want it so bad, but she fears though, the thought of the Phantom Troupe forcing her to let it go. At the same time, she truly did cherish the Phantom Troupe, especially Feitan who may be cold, but at least he's a bit caring to those he finds decent.

Salty tears soaks through the map, landed right in the countryside. She clutches on the map, crinkling it more. Her hands shook, quietly sobbing, "I'm sorry Feitan." Her cracked whispers of apologies fill the air, "I'm a fool, I barely got food, and traveling is hard when you're alone with an unborn child." She whispers her sorrows and troubles, "I should have just stayed, but I'm a coward." She doesn't know what to regret, she doesn't know what to choose, there are just too many obstacles she is afraid of.

Her head lowers into the map, her shoulders starting shaking. Ah, yes, it's one of those nights, the nights where she wonders what she could have done differently in her mental breakdowns. Her breaths was heavy and quick. Her lungs felt as if they were under water as she gasps for air. (Y/n)'s chest hurts with her heavy heart full of anxiety beating loudly in her ear. She lets out a cough and then a sniff.

Then a gust of fresh wind hits her back and swam through her hair. There was a small rectangular window behind her, she knew that. "Found you." She stops breathing, fear struck her heart, and now that anxiety has burst and spread out through her body. That monotone voice, it could only belong to...

"F-Fei-?" She can't even finish uttering his name as she turns her head slowly, only for her vision to meet his steel-colored eyes. She feels the mattress dip from his weight. Feitan didn't say a word as he gently holds (y/n) by the neck, a sharp sword, glimmering in the dimmed lamp light held up to it. "Sorry... as much as I don't want to do this..." (Y/n) backs away, shaking her head, "W-Wait, I can explain why I ran away..."
"But you shouldn't have run away from the boss, that's breaking the rule-" He stops speaking. His eyes targeted on the growing belly. "You're going to have a child...?" His voice expresses his shock, his eyes wide open.