Missed x You ・Feitan・

Hey guys, I'm back! I've been hitting writing blocks so I haven't even had the motivation to start writing, smh. I'm back on my feet now and so another scenario for you all! I have not done Feitan yet, so here's his first scenario for this book! If you guys are head over heels for him, you can check out my other book of Feitan! Thank you so much for getting this book to 3k reads! Also, I've been getting a few requests for making a scenario for Hisoka, so that will be the next one! Enjoy the story!

-Author

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

"(Y/n)! We have an emergency!" "Ugh! What is it now?!" It's already bad enough that people are dying left and right and the auction items have been stolen. "W-we found the suspects that have caused all this!" My younger assistant told me. "Huh? Who...?"

His face was pale as he shivers wildly, "T-The Phantom Troupe." It was like a match dropping into gasoline. I step back and use my desk as support, "That can't be..." But I knew very well it can. Nobody can kill the mafia in minutes and steal the auction items at the same time. My heart was thumping loudly as explosions were booming in the distance. I feel my neck get sweaty. "I have to get out there." My assistant, Gerold's eyes widen, "A-are you crazy!? The Phantom Troupe could kill you in a blink of an eye like those mafia men! You're just one pers-" "I don't have a choice!"

I give Gerold a hard look, letting him know I'm not changing my mind. "I'll die either way, but I'm not dying as a coward." I look down at the ground, my hair falling, covering my vision in the darkroom filled with monitors as the only light source. I'm the mafia's trump card. They took me in from Meator City, a trash town that is left unknown to most of society, and made me; a weak, flimsy girl, into their strongest weapon. I'm used for hacking, fighting strong nen users, doing the dirty work. You're wondering why, if I'm so strong, why can't I just leave? Escaping would cause them to chase after me, meaning I still won't be free and if they caught me then they will punish in ways that are unimaginable and if I were to just kill them all, I would just become a mass murderer, still leaving me as a criminal people wants to catch. I just want to roam out there, freely. Not a criminal or not some runaway... I never should have walked outside by myself. I should of have gone with him...

I turn my gaze up at the many monitor screens attached to the wall, showing the bodies of dead mafia men and quick figures that belonged to the worst group I had ever encountered. "I guess I should give them props for killing them..." I muttered under my breath, hoping Gerold doesn't hear that. He's probably to shaken up, "Gerold, it was nice working with you." I sit myself up and take a deep breath, "Tell the mafia I hated them."

I begin walking right pass the terrified boy. He could barely talk. All he could do is shake and mumble inaudible words. His eyes attached to the screens. "Good luck. I hope one day, you can free too." I pat him on the shoulder and made my way out the door.

Tonight was clear, but a little windy. Screams rang throughout the cities. I spread my wings, "Once I die, maybe I can finally be free." I was up in the air. It was time, I meet death at the door.

...

...

Except death wasn't the one at the door.

"F-Feitan?" What is he doing here? His thin eyes widened as he gazes at me. Headless bodies laid behind him as fire erupted everywhere. "Y-you're apart of the P-Phantom Troupe!?" The wind pushes my hair back, giving him a chance to recognize who I was. He steps closer to me, "(Y/-" I saw somebody coming out of the fire. I didn't think. "Feitan! Watch out!" He quickly vanishes and appears behind one of the mafia bosses who was about to shoot him, quickly, yet smoothly, killing him.