My x Bungee x Darling ・Hisoka・

Guys, I just have the weirdest dream of Hisoka... so now I'm going to write about him. Lolol 💧

Hope you guys enjoy it!

For some of you that read my book before I changed it from Kurapika x reader. I am sorry for the sudden change!

-Author

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

(Y/n) was Hisoka's darling and nobody flirts with his darling. That's what a couple of guys learned at the Hunter Exam as they watch a cocky man's throat bleed out on the ground.

"Hisoka! You didn't have to kill him!" She scolds him with her finger waving around. "I'm sorry my bungee darling, but I felt he was being too touchy with you. I just... couldn't help myself." Hisoka says in a sadistic tone, flicking his card causing the blood to come off. Sure, the guy was being cocky, but she just couldn't help to feel it was unnecessary. He then pats her head with a smile, "I will try to contain myself next time."

(Y/n) rolls her eyes when she heard that, because she knew... he was going to do it again regardless. He simply has no mercy to those who try to hit her up. She tells him many times, "Oh Hisoka! I won't leave anybody for you." or "Hisoka, I only love you and nobody else!" Yes, he loves to hear them very much, but it still doesn't keep him from slicing everybody that flirts her up on the spot.

She sighs, "Yea, yea. Please do. It's not nice to see you murder people you know?" Hisoka nods his head, "Oh my darling, I feel so bad. I will try as long as they are not touching you." (Y/n) kind of believe him. Keyword, KIND OF. "Hmm... ok, I forgive you!" She hugs him with a grin. Hisoka returns the grin, then looks up.

Everybody that witnessed it look away quickly. "Don't want to mess with that guy..." They all thought. Doesn't matter how cute (y/n) is, they will not flirt a bit with her if it cost them their life. How can she even hug that murderer??? They shudder as they remember the gruesome moment.

Flashbacks

"Hey, babe." "Huh?" (Y/n) didn't think anybody was calling for her, but she turned her attention towards the speaker anyways. She knows it's not Hisoka because Hisoka mostly calls her Bungee Darling since it was her favorite name Hisoka made up. "Me?" She asked the man. The man was slightly skinny and tall. He was slouching kind of and had his hands in his pockets. Thought it make him seem more... "cool". "Yes, little girl. You know," He put his hand around her shoulders, and pulled her close. So close that (y/n) can hear and smell his disgusting breath, making her uncomfortable, " You are the cutest chick I have ever laid my eyes on. Maybe with a bit of red lipstick, you can be even sexy. I'm pretty rich and strong. I can probably make you scream in bed." 

The heckity heck is this guy? Was the first thing that came to (y/n)'s mind. She was cringing and wanted this man arm to get off of her. Like NOW. "Uh, no thanks. I'm with somebody already..." She smacked his arm off and backed away far enough so he can't reach her easily... well at least she tried to, "Oh come on babe, why not? Am I'm not hot enough for you. You know that's very shallow." (Y/n) has enough of this bimbo, she wants to deadass knee him where the sun doesn't shine and tell him who's he messing with, but did she? Nah! Unlike Hisoka, (y/n) has some sympathy for people, but in this situation, she just wasn't bold enough to do that.

"Sir, don't call me BABE and I already told you I'm in love with somebody else. If you don't act a jerk maybe people would want to be with you!" (Y/n) shouted at him, pulling attention towards the mishap. Was I too harsh? She asked her herself... Nope! This man needs to know where his place is and act like a decent human being! "Hmph, I know I can please you and make you scream. More than that lover you talk about."

Man, this guy is persistent! Can't he just get the message through his horny brain?? He started walking towards her with a disgusting smile on his face. Everybody just stuck around as they watched the scene, feeling like it's none of their business. Of course, some will have to intervene if it goes too far. (Y/n) cringed at his grin, "Ugh! Just leave me alone!"

(Cue Hisoka's Theme)

"My, my, don't you see she's uninterested?" Hisoka magically appears right between them, his card pointing towards the cocky bastard. "Hisoka?" (Y/n) whispers out his name."Hah?! Who are you, you clown? Out of the way!" The man replied with a rude tone. He's gotta be real persistent to do that. "Oh, I can't do that. My bungee darling belongs to me. Any last words?" The man gived him a puzzled look then it becomes full of fear. "R-right! I was w-wrong! I shouldn't listen to her! I'm sorry! P-pleas- ACK!"

With one quick swoop, the man was throat was sliced open with Hisoka's card. The man clung to his neck as it sprayed out blood. People around watched in shock as the man stumbled to the ground, gasping for air in pain. The man's eyes rolled backward and his hand dropped to the side. Blood was still dripping out as the man laid there dead. People gasped and covered their mouths. "Bad last words."

Hisoka walked towards (y/n), "My darling are you okay? He should have messed with you in the first place. He won't bother you no more." He grabbed her cheeks gently as she pouted in his fingers. "Thank you for saving me, but..."

End of Flashback

And that's when the scolding starts. People watches as (y/n) picks a card and Hisoka plays out a magic trick for her. "Is this your card?" "Wow!" She claps her hand like a little child. "The simplest things can entertain you my Bungee Darling."

As the other candidates turn away they still have no idea how Hisoka ever caught her heart.

The End ~ ♥

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Oofers. Hisoka be overprotective...
('-ι_-)
Not that we care right? (•_•)
We all know if Gon were there he would have intervened, so this happened before Gon have entered.
Wrote this in one night, but it turned out pretty good. Thank you for reading and I will see you next time! ٩(̀ᴗ́)ᵇʸᵉ

-Author