Your x Destiny ・Killua・

Killua always knew from a young age that his "chosen" destiny was to be an assassin. A ruthless assassin that will obey his family, the famous assassins, the Zoldycks. As he grew older, he realizes that he was DONE being an assassin and having his life planned out for him. What he has in mind is... well he doesn't have a purpose yet. So he decided that the Hunter Exam would be a great start and indeed it was.

There he meant his first-ever friends that he holds dear to and his first-ever love. And that person... well it's you! :) You were Gon's sister. An adopted one at least. When Mito was taking care of Gon as a baby, lo and behold you appeared at the doorstep to their house on Whale Island. Mito has no idea where you came from, but with her kind heart, she gladly took you in and also raise you as her own. You grew up with Gon and build an unbreakable bond along the way. You didn't care you were adopted, you had a family. A loving one.

You and Gon, both age 12, went on an adventure to participate in the Hunter Exam. The first step to finding Gon's father. Even though Ging wasn't you're biological father, he's was Gon's, so it felt that you should meet him too.

You and Gon meant Killua during phase one in the Hunter Exams. That look in Killua's eyes when he meant you were like a light that has been sparked in the dark.

"Hey! That's no fair! You can't do that!" Leorio shouts in anger while seeing Killua riding his skateboard. Killua shrugged it off, but then he saw Gon and you up behind Leorio. "Hey." He greets casually right when he falls behind to you two. "Hello!" Gon responds enthusiastically. "Hi...!" You responded with a little shyness. Killua's blue eyes and snowy white hair catches you off guard. I mean, you can't lie, he's gorgeous!

"How old are you guys?" He asks. Gon and you look at each other and back at him, "We're both 12." Gon replies. Killua's shoulder rises a little. He then jumps in the air, flinging his skateboard and catching it.

"Wow!" "Amazing!" Gon's and your eyes list up. "My name is Killua Zoldyck." He starts running along with you guys. "And I'm Gon, Gon Freecs!" Gon says with ease and looks over to you, "Come on (y/n) introduce yourself! Don't be shy." Killua looks over Gon's head, "(Y/n) huh?" and his eyes immediately light up. It's like his heart is feeling something. Some kind of crush? Killua wants to deny it. "Um yes, that's me. (Y/n) Freecs... Nice to meet you, Killua." You say with a smile. Unlike you're brother, you're not outgoing as much. "It's nice to meet you too." Killua smiles back.

During the Hunter Exam, you and Gon built a good friendship with Killua. Your little crush on him grew and you can say the same for Killua, but did you guys ever realized it? Haha, NOPE! For you, you realized these feelings for Killua when he ran back home after an unfortunate situation where he met his brother during the last phase of the Exam. And after getting him back, you all went through adventure after adventure. Kurapika and Leorio has their path to follow, so it was just 3, 12-year-olds. You guys got stronger as so as you're relationships with one another.

When Gon was in horrible condition since his battle with Pitou during the Chimera Ants battle against humans, you and Killua were there for each other. And this is when you knew, you're feelings for Killua is real.

"(Y/n)..." You were crying in the palm of your hands as you and Killua sat in front of the window showing Gon's covered up body. Killua takes your hand away from your face. You looked over at him with saddened eyes and teary cheeks. "W-what if he doesn't make it. I-I don't know what to do, Killua." He pulls you in as you cried on his shoulder. He caresses your hair, "I know what to do, but you can't tell anyone." You gaze up at him, "You do?"

He wipes away your crystal tears. Realizing what you're in, your face heats up rapidly. He faintly smiles down at you with soft eyes, "What's with your face, baka?" You guys hold each other for a few more minutes and after that, you guys were on your way to get Killua's sister.

After a long journey, fighting against his brother, Illumi, you and Killua had successfully brought Alluka to Gon and healed him. Gon and you finally meant Ging and let's say Ging was pretty embarrassed by it and surprisingly, Ging already knew you.

He told you that he found you in a box in the forest and decided to give Gon a step-sister. You were so shocked that you almost fainted. Like... (⊙o⊙)

After that, Gon meets privately with Ging, and you, Killua, and Alluka stayed behind.

"(Y/n)." "Hm, yes?" You turned to him with a smile. "Remember when I said I had my life planned out for me so I didn't really have a plan in life." He looks up into the cloudy skies. "Hm, yes I do." He puts his arms behind his head, "I have decided to devote my life to protecting and traveling with Alluka and..." He looked over at you with a blush. "Just say it Onii-Chan!" Alluka urges him. "I-I know this is selfish to ask, but I also want..." He looks down at your smile and looks away, "I want you to come with me... I can protect you. I-I... want my destiny to have you in it."

Gasping, you put your hands behind your mouth, "R-really!?" Your cheeks were scarlet as you gazed upon with wide eyes. "Yes, baka!" You then giggled, "Killua, that was so mushy!" "I-It's nothing!" You shake your head and wrap his arms around his torso.

"I want you to be apart of my destiny too." Killua couldn't help himself to wrap his arms around you too. "I'm glad." You hold each other in warmth as Alluka claps her hand. "I can have an Onesan too!" "Uh-" Yours and Killua's cheeks hit up more. "Um..."

"At least I will have a little sister now." Killua's face fires up, "WHAT!?

The End

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Hello guys! I'm so sorry for not updating in a while. I've been working on the other book and school just started for me. O This chapter is kind of all over the place, so I also apologize for that. I am also starting a new book. A full Feitan x reader story for all the Feitan stans. Thank you so much for reading and 800 reads. That would be it from me. Adios!

-Author