・Request ~ Fetain x Male Reader・

Request for KellyXOC
I have 4 requests in my request so far, so I closed my request box so I don't feel overwhelmed by the number of requests I have! You still can request, but I probably won't check it for a while. Sorry for taking a while, I just finished summer school and I am going to go on vacation so I will be on a mini-break :) Sorry if Feitan is a little OOC, I know a lot of people like the way I write about him, but I felt he is a little OOC here, but I really hope you enjoy the plot!

Italics ~ flashbacks

・・・

Feitan watches as people unmask the Blessing Harp in the glass container. It was golden and glowing, something straight out of a movie. It was truly something eye-catching to see, but does Feitan really want to steal it? It can heal injuries... but hurt you at the same time if you aren't careful, and (y/n)... well, how is he supposed to remember that the 100th stroke brings all your injuries back it erased? Feitan watches the Harp, thinking and thinking hard.

・・・

"You idiot. How come you always get hurt?" (Y/n) chuckles, rubbing his neck as Feitan bandages the minor cut on his arm. They were just attacked by a bunch of low-rank hunters out in the middle of nowhere at night as they were traveling, but since (y/n) is always so reckless despite being fairly powerful, he tends to well... get hurt pretty easily.

"Come on Feitan, it's not that bad. It's just a minor scratch and it probably doesn't even need a bandage!" Feitan rolls his eyes and pinches his cut, "Keep talking and I will make this cut major." "OW! OK OK, I GET IT, I WILL NOW BE CAREFUL FROM NOW ON!!" Feitan stops and (y/n) takes a moment's breathe, sweat dropping at Feitan's grumpiness. (Y/n) lays backs on a rock a little with the support of the other arm as Feitan wraps the bandage around, ending it with a tight pull. He winces a little at the pull, "Jeez, if you're worried about me, just say you're worried about me, Fei." Feitan stands up, stuffing his hands in his pockets, "Let's head back to the group. We are expected to have a meeting." (Y/n) closes his eyes and sighs, "Changing the topic, huh?"

By the time he opens them again, "Oi! Don't just leave without me! Come back!"  Feitan left.

Feitan smirks sadistically as (y/n) desperately tries to catch up to Feitan, who may have not dashed a couple of meters ahead just to see him suffer. Once (y/n) has finally caught up, he tries to smack Feitan right on the back of the head as he runs up, which to Feitan ducks easily. With the forceful smack that hit the air instead, (y/n)'s body tips over. He lands right on his face, having his legs fly up in the air as his mouth eats a handful of dirt. Feitan made a small chuckle with a satisfying smirk underneath his mask. It reaches to (y/n)'s ears like an echo.

(Y/n)'s face whips back up with vessels popping on his forehead, "Hey! You don't play fair you sadistic son of a biiiii..... scuit!" "I never play fair." Feitan continues walking. "So stingy..."  The falled (y/n) frowns with annoyance.

Finally, (y/n) is able to walk besides Feitan. He furrows his brows with embarrassment with how much Feitan just played him. "Fei... did I hear you giggle just a moment ago... hmmm." Feitan scoffs, "Your ears wronged you." (Y/n) holds his chin, shaking his head, "Ah, but I know I heard somebody giggle and it's just us out here in the middle of nowhere." Feitan shifted his eyes to the starry sky, "You must be hearing the wind. Are you dumb?" "Tsk, tsk, tsk, I never knew Feitan has a Girly giggle. I think it is cute for such a strong man like you. I like to hear it more oft-" (Y/n) moves his head back with a smirk as the forceful impact of Feitan's punch met with the air, causing the dust to shoot to the side. "Am I hearing the death of (y/n) coming?" (Y/n) sweatdrops, "Must be the... wind."